Prologue

The name of the soundtrack above is 'In The Rain' by David Russell☻

Sunday

My name is Stella Maria Gaudion. Of course, most people call me Stella. Tomorrow will be my first day in Françoise Dupont High School. I used to live in Italy, but my parents decided that it would be nice to see France - where my dad is from. I only know one person in Françoise Dupont and her name is Ayla Cesaire: I have seen her Ladyblog and commented some conspiracy theories, and she replies every time! I have not told her that I am coming to Paris, let alone her school (she didn't say it was her school on the blog, of course, but we messaged and called one another privately). That aside, I hope she's as thrilled to see me as I am to see her and who knows: maybe I'll see Ladybug, or the most handsome, the most amazing, the most incredible.... ahem... Cat Noir! Then again, Ayla did tell me of two new superheroes: Rena Rouge and Carapace (who are either mortal enemies or star-crossed lovers, maybe we'll find out). But alas, every superhero story must come with a villain, and that is where Hawk Moth comes in. Apparently he wants the Miraculouses of Ladybug and Cat Noir, most likely for the power they hold or something similar. That aside, I must rest; tomorrow I arrive in Paris: it's going to be a big day.

Author's Note

This character's first name was inspired by 'Stelmaria' from His Dark Materials. She is a snow-leopard. Stella Maria are the two names that come from this one, and since this sounds Italian, I decided to make the character half Italian.
The name Stelmaria means 'Star of the sea'.