Part 39:- Planning and Plotting!!!

Start from the beginning

Dhruv:-" The fact that we are doing it for good purpose!!!"

Alya:-" And we don't have any other option aunty!!"

Nandini says out of nowhere:-" Let's make him confess!!"

Manik:-" What noway!! I know you have overcome, but I can't take that risk!! Confessing everything means taking you back to past, making you recall everything!!! I am not ready to take that risk!!!"

Nandini:-" But with you all around I am strong enough to handle this!!!"

Manik:-" No I can't!!"

Abhi:-" I second manik!!"

    Nandini goes near manik,makes him look into her eyes holds his hand!!

Nandini:-" Manik!!! You know I need this for my closure!!!"

Manik:-" But nandini!!! Risk in this.....!!"

Nandini cuts him in between:-" Manik with you, I know I am the safest!! There is no risk!!!"

     All the others were looking with awwww at the couple!!!

Cabir in Mukti's ears:-" Did we miss anything???"

      At the same time Smita comes and snacks Cabir fr behind:-"What happened last night that they are this open today??"

Cabir:-" And why would I tell you??"

Smita:-" And why wouldn't you??"

Cabir:-" Which mother would be interested in knowing what his son did at night with his girl??"

Smita:-" Abe khothe!!! Seedhe seedhe bolna even you don't know anything, you have missed it as well!!"

Cabir:-" When you know then why asking???"

Abhi:-" Ok, so how are we making bhim confess??"

Nandini:-" Bhai!! I guess I shall directly confront him!!! I can instigate him to get the truth out!!"

Raj, raman and harsh together:-" No way this is happening!!"

Mukti:-" How much I want to agree with you nandu, but protective father's are right!!"

Nandini:-" But that's the only way out!!"

Cabir, dhruv and abhi:-" Not happening!!"

Smita:-" Manik, why are you silent??"

Manik:-" Because nandini is stupid to think I will allow her this!!!"

Nandini:-" Did you just call me stupid???"

Manik:-" You acted as one......(he realises what he spoke) oh shit!!!"

     Nandini was giving angry glares to him!!

Cabir:-" Bhai tu toh gayo!!!"

Manik:-" Are nandu (in sugar coated voice) I meant smart, talented, unique person in demand!!!"

Nandini:-" Mr.manik malhotra, don't flaunt your smartness in front of me by using my dailouges on me only!!!"

Harsh:-" Manik then how are you planning to trap Harshad???" Saving him he asks!!!

Manik:-" Comeon everyone has had their fun of playing pranks, my turns left!!!"

Cabir:-" Wooh!! I love you bhai, I have been waiting for your turn!!"

Nandini:-" Don't get excited Cabir, manik's plan would be more of a revenge than prank!!"

Manik:-" ofcourse....harshad is going to have a hard time!!! MY GIRL can never be wrong about me!!"