Part 31:- It's time to fight for her!!

Hello friends!!!
I know I have been pretty late in updating....but I so sorry....lately I have lost my touch in writing!!! But I won't leave this book incomplete!!! I will try giving regular updates here on!!!

        After listening to the harsh reality everyone had broken down, but manik he grew numb!!!! He had stopped reacting, he couldn't come to the terms what all his nandini had faced!!! Yes it was always HIS nandini!!! Love between them was always from beginning, the only fact was that even after realisation, none of them accepted this fact!!! Everyone was in a shocked state of mind, somewhere down the line....none could imagine that behind this smiling face of nandini, this harsh reality was hidden!!!!

Raj:-" Raman, itna kuch hogaya princess ke sath and you never thought of informing us???"

Raman:-" You were already struggling for manik here, it was bad times for our kids Raj!!! I just hope this time nothing goes wrong!!!"

Neyo was holding Ishita's hand:-" No bhaishaab!!! This time nothing will go wrong!!! Look their, at our kids!!!!"

(everyone was standing giving support to each other!!! Mukti to abhi.....Cabir to navya....dhruv and Alya to manik!!!!)

Raj:-" Neyo is right Raman!!! This time it's not just nandini's fight, it is their, everyone's fight!!!"

Harsh:-" And bhaishaab, if they all are together na, then nothing can go wrong!!!"

Ishita:-" But their strength has always been either nandini or manik and Currently both of them are the weakest!!"

Smita:-" No bhabhi....manik is not and I assure you this!!"

      Saying this Smita goes towards manik takes his hand and walks out of the place!!! She takes manik to the terrace!!!

Manik:-" Choti maa, why have you got me here??"

Smita:-" To make you speak up!!"

Manik:-" Choti maa, we need to go down, we need to be with Nandini!!"

Smita:-" Exactly manik, we need to be with Nandini and here by being this broker and thinking that why you were not there with nandini when a this happened, you are just being with yourself!!!"

     Manik looks at Smita with a shocked expression!!!

Smita:-" Manik!! Nandini currently needs us the most!!! Navya thinks it was ur music that got her back, but you know right??? It wasn't just your music, it was you!!! If you could do this without even being there, then this time to you are here!!!"

Manik finally falls down on his knees!!!

Manik:-" Choti maa!!! How could I, when I can only not come to the terms with what has happened to her!!! (He says crying) I cannot even imagine choti maa, but she has been through all this!!!"