It's a really beautiful I think it sort off has a ancient and modern touch to it, the black and grey combination and the floor length glass made it look even more beautiful then it already is

It's a really beautiful I think it sort off has a ancient and modern touch to it, the black and grey combination and the floor length glass made it look even more beautiful then it already is. So today's birthday theme is also based on this Black and white. Yup the house was the inspiration.

When I came inside the room I saw Cara sitting on the bed waiting for me her bump is been growing she is already 5 months pregnant and she looks so chill and calm. "So, how is my nephew doing? Is he giving you any trouble?"I asked her

"No not really he is being good."she said and in low voice and I know something is wrong

"Hey what's wrong? " I aksed sitting infornt of her on my knees and holding her hand.

"I dont know Ru it's just that I keep thinking if am going to be a good mom to him will he like me, will I be able to be the mom that he can look up to. What if he doesn't like me or I am not a good mom." She said almost on verge of crying.

"Dare you say that ever again C I will personally kill you." I heard Ruth barging inside the room yelling at Cara.

"True Cara do not say that again you will be the best mom and believe me the best of all we know. Dont keep think negative stuff. If you get depressed the baby is going to be to and I dont want my baby boy there all depressed so be happy and he will be happy."I said and smiled at her.

"We are here Cara we will help you out when something goes wrong and we will figure out everything together remember we are forever. Ruth hugging Cara and I joined the hug too.

"I love you two thank you for everything. You'll everything I ever asked for my own family." She said crying a little.

"I love you two too." I said to Ruth and Cara and Ruth said the same.

"Okay we have to get ready I brought you the dresses so let's get going first we will give a bath to Eli and then one by one will take a bath. I will do the makeup as we all love it to keep natural it won't take a lot of time."  She said and gave us our dress.

I opened mine and I was shocked to the dress was pure white half shoulder.