Prologue

Kiara a young beautifully elegantly dressed was at a fashion event  enjoying the afterparty of the event. She was at the bar section asking for the drink sitting on one of the  wooden long bar stool lost in her thoughts deeply thinking , WHO WAS HE??? What is about HIM that's so intriguing ??? that I can't stop thinking .

Kiara's reverie was broken when the flairman asked her 

Flairman :- "Hmmm .....yo Hello Madammm ...!!! " saying he snapped his fingers on face front

Kiara:- " Ya..ya.. yesss yess.... Hi ..!!!".

Flairman :- "What's the drink you would like to have madam..?? ".

Kiara :- "What's the best you have ...on the menu ??" .

She was asking him and enquiring as he was about to answer her about the drinks and make her choose the best one for all she was confused ...as in her mind was not present at the moment. After hearing him out she was about to place her order to distract those intriguing thoughts about HIM as she was very intimidated by HIS presence .

HE :- " Hmm Please take an order of Victoria's Secret for MY LADY VICTORIA over here .... please ".

 Victoria secret 

She stared the direction which just placed her

She stared the direction which just placed her ..her drink as she turned back she saw HIM ...it's HIM it's HIM ... and all her insides started squealing HIS deep masculine voice was like a music that was sending goosebumps all over her body. What a coincidence how can HE be here like right now.. as her eyes stared HIS dark chocolate brown orbs with intensity her mouth on accord opened gasping.

HE was standing behind her as HE placed her order observing the alluring beauty slowly gawking as if to eat her at the right moment. HE slowly paced his footsteps towards her having his 'Classic Manhattan with Orange twist ' to be one of his favorite drink coming on either side of her not breaking the stare and gawk towards her with one of his hands in his pockets. As he approached her side he said 

HE :- "Hmmm Miss Victoria can I have a seat next to you.... ". Kiara was in such a trance that she froze to non breaking ice cold as she didn't even blink as a matter of fact, there was a slow smirk on his lips and a flirt glint in his charming eyes. She was still lost in a daze not knowing what's happening to her as she didn't even react ... taking that as a silent form of yes .. he made a room for seating next to her placing his drink on the bar top.

Classic Manhattan with orange twist 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Note :- Skip reading this note if you are not feeling comfortable about the drinks part in detail 

Victoria's Secret really has no secret at all😉😉😉[ohhh I see].... : just three simple ingredients. This is a delicate mix of citrus and strawberries that is perfect for any or a ladies-only cocktail party. 

Classic Manhattan with Orange twist is the perfect drink to serve during dinner parties, bachelor parties or to sip while relaxing by the fire after hard days work.

Make a slow stop and carefully watch the words that are BOLD IN ITALIC... 💕😉😍😜😜

Well keep thinking as I am stopping here with a thought for you all.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading .. ***

Regards❤😊 

--

Shweta_sweety123