Chapter 1

Jasmine Pov
  Ok this can't be happening right? I mean how can this happen? I am in Makoto Shinpi's room. Why am I here I thought I died. Wait I need a mirror because istg if this is like those fanfics  I'm going to cry. I'm not trying to go through the trouble of pretending to be them and do all the things they do. Whoa, the house is pretty nice they should have used more pictures in the game to show how pretty it is. You know I never explain how I know all of this well... I may or may not have watched many different play throughs of the game. Yeah when I said reviews I meant I really was trying to say I watched others play. I wanted to know if it was worth my time and it was so I got the game then I died and you know the rest.

     Wait, is that...me? Damn it. Why did this have to happen to me? Why in any fanfic logic am I Makoto Shinpi from "The Magic of A First Love"? Why must the anime gods do this to me? U don't want to be the villain I should have been a side character not one of the main ones, and the villain at that. From all the play throughs I've watched he was always jealous that the protagonist, no matter what she did was always forgiven. Once someone spread a rumor about him trying to bully the protagonist and nobody asked for his side of the story, all of his friends betrayed him and even his family turned their back on him. Its a very sad story, but also kinda cliche. Makoto is a very sweet boy but due to betrayal from everyone he lost his innocence and became what everyone believed of him to be a bully, mean, cold, distant. It wasn't like he like doing this it was just that if people wanted him to be a bad guy he would fulfill their wish. Its not the greatest way of thinking, but what can I say he was in middle school when it happened.

     I didn't want to be the villain out of shock because I'm here but now that I think about it he was just lonely and had nobody to help him in his time of darkness. I got it, I'll help turn his life around I'll make sure he doesn't become the villain and if he does I'll make sure to find a way out of it.

     Knock, knock, knock. "What is taking so long in there? I know your in there loser hurry up you are going to make us late for orientation" grumbled a very annoyed somebody. That must have been Orion, but I like to call him onion, Makoto's older brother by a year.

      Wait did he just say school... Oh no not this again I thought I was done with this. Ughh... It can't be helped then if I want to helped Makoto. I go back to my? His? You know I go back to the room to find a uniform on my bed. I put it on as fast as I can and run down stairs. I see Oni- I mean Orion waiting. He's about to tell at me when I tell him "Big brother I can't put the tie on" in my most innocent voice. Hey if I want to turn his life around I'm gonna start with my family first. Onio- I mean.. umm Orion looks at me wide eyes in shock and then whispers

     " C-can you say that ag-again?" I then tell him "Big brother do you need to go to the doctor? I said can you help me with my tie?" He is letting what I said sink in when unexpectedly he tells me to come closer. I do as he says and he fixes my tie.

Orion's Pov
I'm waiting for the little brat to come out so we can go to school when I hear someone next to me say "Big brother can you help me put on my tie?" I look up to see my little brother with his cheeks puffed out and with a cute pout on his face. Wait did I say cute and that's my brother? He would never say that to me usually we are both bickering to no end.

     While in shock I say "C-can you say that ag-again?" He then goes and tells me " Big brother do you need to go to the doctor? I said can you help me with my tie?" I let it sink in this is my brother? He so cute and angelic this must not be him. I then do as he asked and we get into the limo waiting outside to drive us to school.

Makoto/ Jasmine Pov
     After that little fiasco me and Orion are in the limo waiting to get to school. Its kind of awkward and he keeps staring at me. So to break the ice I say " Big brother when we get to school can you help me to my class? I'm very nervous that I might be late because I'm wondering around the halls like a fool trying to find it." To make it more irresistible I play with my fingers and make my eyes a little teary. As soon as Orion say the tears he immediately agreed and said that he would bring me to class every day. Man I kinda feel bad for what I'm doing right now but I know for sure I'll get attached to him later.

                            °°°°°°°°°
Hi thanks for reading my story if there are any ideas or grammer mistakes just comment or send me a message. Honestly this story is just for jokes so if the story becomes weird just know this is just coming from my head without any previous notes and such.