Chapter 1 - Quiet Corner

Molly was having a very stressful year and really needed to get away for a while and relax. She had always wanted to play in snow so she decided her destination would be Alaska. It was lightly snowing there in Skagway so she booked a ticket. Luckily all the jackets and layering clothing she got online came in on time for her trip. The night before she got her bag all packed up and set her alarm to wake her early in the morning.

Normally vacations are when people sleep in, but Molly wanted to get away to a new destination as soon as possible. She got to the airport at 6am even though her flight was for noon. She made a good time out of it. Molly found a nice corner with a comfy chair and an outlet, and she had gotten some snacks to eat while she read her book.

"Looks like you found my usual favorite spot in this airport." someone asked

"Yeah it's got really cushy chairs and outlets close by so it's perfect." Molly answered without looking up from her book.

"That's exactly why I love it. Well, that, and its away from most of the chaos of the terminals. Whatcha readin?" He asked looking to make conversation

"Robin Hood," She was so sucked into the story she still didn't look up.

He laughed a little but Molly just brushed it off ignoring the man.

"Definitely one of my favorites too. I'm especially fond of Robin since playing him."

"Like in a school play?' Molly asked

"Not quite, but anyway where are you headed?"

"Oh I'm heading to Skagway. I haven't been since an Alaskan cruise I took with my family as a kid and I just really need a nice escape."

"Wow me too," he said, " I never went on an Alaskan Cruise or anything, but I did think I would be a nice holiday spot too"

Just then Molly realized she recognized his voice. She looked up from her book to see that it was Taron Egerton. She was a bit starstruck and didn't know what to say anymore. He didn't notice she was at a loss for words but when he saw her face he couldn't help but smile. "You don't happen to be booked for the noon flight?"

"Um I- um am not sure" Her mind went blank and she started scattering around for her ticket. She got it out and showed him saying, "It looks like it."

He looked at the ticket and smiled again saying, "Looks like our seats are next to each other"

She got even more nervous at this statement. It is hard enough to act like a normal human and not embarrass herself around her friends, but Taron is so cute and-

Her thoughts were cut off by Taron "I'm so sorry have I made you uncomfortable in any way? I mean I kind of came over here to this quiet corner where you were reading and wouldn't shut up I'm sorry. I can go if you want"

"Oh no," She decided it would be best to just explain the situation, "I was just caught off guard when I looked up and saw it was you. I've seen you in some of my favorite movies and was just shocked and didn't know what to say."

"Okay, cool" he answered with an audible sigh of relief," I'm so glad you just weren't pissed at me. Soooooo out of curiosity which movies did you see? I just want to know if I seem like a badass, a dorky guy, or a jerk?"

She laughed and said," Well obviously I have seen Rocketman. That was brilliant by the way."

"Aw thank you"

"And I saw Eddie the Eagle, Billionaire Boys Club, Robin Hood, and I absolutely love the Kingsman movies."

"Those were so much fun to make"

"I bet especially having Colin Firth as a co-star. Sorry I have just loved him for years. A crush formed at a young age from watching What a Girl Wants at my Grandma's house and it only got worse from there because well my favorite book is Pride and Prejudice soooo"

"Ah well he is a lovely guy and great to work with. Hey we should get to the terminal soon, but do you want to grab some lunch for the plane? My treat."

"That's so nice but you don't need to"

"No no I insist. After all, I did disturb your Robin Hood."

Molly blushed a bit, but managed to hide it. He was so charming which made it so much harder on her.

They boarded the plane and sat next to each other. Molly was supposed to have the middle seat, but Taron insisted she take his window seat. He even put her bag in the overhead compartment for her. What a gentleman.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you sitting in economy instead of first class?"

"Oh I booked it on a whim yesterday so it was almost all booked up"

"Ah okay"
"Yeah I only decided to take this holiday yesterday when I realized I wanted a bit of a break. Actually I didn't even do enough research to know about stuff to do around the town. What were you planning on getting up to?"

"Well ever since I was a kid it has been a dream of mine to play in snow, have it fall on me, and just experience it. I know it sounds silly but its just always been a thing I haven't experienced living in New Orleans."

"No its not silly it's cute" he flirted a little

"Thanks for trying to make me feel less silly, but that's my specialty." Molly laughs. "After that I might try to learn to ski because why not. I also remember really cool nature trails and a few good crab places."

"That does sound like a perfect getaway. If you'd like I could teach you the basics of skiing. I'm not at the skill level of Eddie Edwards, but I can get by well enough."

"I'd love that. Thank you."

"It will be my pleasure" he smiled, planning something in his head.

The flight was nice and calm. They chatted a little. Taron forgot his earbuds so Molly shared hers. They watched the in-flight movie, Bohemian Rhapsody, and listened to Molly's queen playlist after because they both couldn't get enough. Molly eventually drifted asleep and her head fell to Taron's shoulder. He didn't mind at all, in fact it made him really happy. He put his jacket around her when she looked cold. She was so asleep that when the plane landed and was taxiing Taron had to wake her up. Molly was a little embarrassed about falling asleep on him and the jacket but found it so sweet. They got off the plane and shared a taxi to Molly's hotel. Since Taron didn't plan anything ahead he just booked a room in the same hotel since he intended to see Molly a lot during this trip anyway. His room was a few rooms down from hers. They both unpacked for the week ahead and planned to meet at the hotel's restaurant for dinner since they were both starving.