Part 16 - Set it Off

^^^ "reader" and Harry during set it off

=

Hook stared at the tv in shock as his son walked out of the cathedral with his arm wrapped around (y/n)'s shoulder, smiling and talking with the newly crowned KING Ben.

His son had betrayed him? After all, he had done for him, fed him, clothed him, gave him a place to sleep, he had just betrayed his father like that? James growled, smashing his hook into the stand next to him.

If Harry Hook ever returned to the isle, there would be hell to pay for the young traitor.

-

Harriet stared blankly at the screen, torn in her feelings. On one hand, she was happy for her brother, happy he was off the isle, happy he was away from their horrid disgusting person that was their father, happy he would be safe.

On the other hand, she felt betrayed, he had left her on the isle, left her with their shit head father, left her and CJ alone. CJ was sure that Harry was playing the long con, waiting for the perfect moment to strike and take revenge for the villains.

But Harriet knew better, as she watched the coronation and the battle between the vks and Maleficent. She saw the look in Harry's eyes as the (h/c) girl fought the dragon form of Maleficent. It was a look she had only heard about in the stories the old washed-up villains spoke of.

Love.

Maybe he wasn't fully in love with her, but he had strong feelings for her. He never took his eyes off her, always looked for her, tried to save her as the cathedral was frozen in time by Maleficent.

Her little brother was smitten with some, magic immune Auradon brat.

-

The Gaston twins stared at the screen in pure shock, their little brother, the one who didn't amount to anything, the one who always followed, the one who wasn't even worthy of their father's name.

Had helped defeat Maleficent, the most powerful villain of the last couple decades. And now he sat with King Ben, the son of their father's worst enemy, the beast. How, how had Gil done it?!