Part 2 - Arrival

=

=

You smirked at Audrey as she pouted, you had refused to let her try to talk ben out of bringing the vks over, so now she was being a little brat. The limo was still a bit of ways out, so you had time to kill as you waited for the 6 vks.

You still didn't know how you managed to convince Ben to bring the two extra vks along to Auradon. Harry Hook and Gil, son of Captain Hook and Gaston. How do you know their names? Quite simply really, you were from a world where the events you were currently living through, were a movie; called Disney's Descendants.

And on the second anniversary of Descendants, 10 days after descendants 2 was released, a...portal appeared in your room, and it sent you two months before the events of descendants, and just after the events of the first book; isle of the lost.

Most people knew where you were from, some of the few were; Ben, FG, Audrey, and Ben's parents. Those were only a handful of people though, almost all of Auradon had seen the portal just appear and you fall from it.

Ben had been the first one on the scene, and FG had tried to send you back after your explanation but there had been some....complications....so! two months later, you were still in the Descendants world!

Anyway, enough with the background, back to the plot!

-

Harry jumped to the side as Gil, Carlos, and Jay dived for the candy, fighting over the different sweets. "....gross" Harry muttered to himself, grabbing a bowl from behind him and picking out the sweet from it. It was really sour.

Harry remembered eating these before....he couldn't speak for a week after since he ate all of them. He put the bowl back down and sucked on the sour candy in his mouth, watching the isle move by behind him.

"look!" Evie cried, Harry whipped around, a scream ripping from his throat as the edge of the isle drew closer.

"it's a trap!" Carlos yelled, Jay pulling Carlos, Evie, and mal closer to him. Gil grabbed Harry and tugged him to his side, preparing to kick out the door to escape. Harry closed his eyes, feeling the rush of magic wash over him.