Out Of Control (short)

William's pov

I have showed my daughter the ghost kids and now I am walking at the hotel, I need to find my son... I need to tell him what is happening.. Oh the poor boy is going to be so worried.

I am still suprised that I haven't aged at all. It has been 30 years and I still look like I am in my 30's. That doesn't mater now. I need to find my son.

I ran in to the lobby of the hotel. I see my son in there "Chris! It is an emergency!" I yell. He look up at me. "What, what's wrong?!" He says worried.

I looked at him "He got to her while we weren't looking.." I say. He understanded what I met and fricked out. "He what?!" My son yelled.

I ran past him and towards Vannessa's room. I can hear Chris running behind me. I ran in to the room and see her sitting there.

"Why didn't you tell that he was in your mind?! Vanessa!?" I yell at her, worry clouding my mind. "You failed your one rule.. Do.. Not.. Get... Caught!" I hear Glichtrap say.

And at this point... I realysed that I put my grandaughter in more danger than she is already in. Soon the others were here.. "Oh no.." I thought.

Chris's pov

I saw my daughter there. Her eyes had a purple look with Some kind of red smoke coming from them. I could feel anger and worry, what does this monster want form my daughter.

"What? I always come back, hehe" He chuckles. I look and my fathers eyes are filled with anger. "Why can't you just leave us alone?!" My father yells at him

I look at the monster who is controling my daughter "What is the fun in that?" he chuckles. He makes a wierd noise and then starts to hold his head in his hand.

I can see tears coming from my daughters eyes. That means that she is still Somehow in control... But how are we going to save her?

I hear running and then I see my wife running through the door. She looks at our daughter "Glichtrap... What are you doing here?! We defeated you!" she yells.

Glitchtrap looks up at us, useing my daughter body like a puppet... He gives a creepy smile "Oh, you really think that you can defeat me?!" He asks. He starts backing towards the balcony.

It takes a second for me to realise what he is doing. "You are not going to escape!" I yell and ran towards him. He smirks and as soon as I am close enough he punched me so hard I flew back and it the wall.

My dad tryed to catch him but he was as well punched to the wall. "He is really strong..." I think. But that dosen't mater right now. I need to save my daughter. I try to run at him again and he just smirks and hits me to the wall again.

He looked at us and waved by useing two fingers and then was he gone..

"See you soon.. Chris Bryan Afton.."

A/N
———————————

Sorry that I haven't uploaded in a long time. School hasme stressed and right now I am lil sick. I hope you guys understand.
I will upload soon again.
Untill then,
Stay safe and keep each other safe.
Have a nice day ya'll