Worry

William's pov

I was working on a animatronic when lefty ran into the room, "Afton, we have a proplem!" he says. I put a screwdriver down and look at him "What's wrong?" I ask. He looks me in the eyes "Follow me!" He says and starts to ran towards the old portal room.

We step inside the room and then what I see is suprising. I see 5 ghost kids next to Andrew. "But how?!" I yelled in shock. Andrew looks at me "Glitchtrap... He has control over Vannessa.. He made her kill them today" Andrew says pointing at the kids.

I let out a sad sigh. "I should have known that he isn't gone just yet" I look at the kids "You need to stay in here" I point at the kids. I turn to leave them here with lefty. I start to run where my daughter is.

I go to the tent and see Elizabeth playing with her toys. I sigh, she never got to spend her childhood as a real Child.

"Elizabeth... We have a proplem.." I say. She turns to look at me "What's wrong dad?" She says "Glitchtrap is back" I say. She drops her toys out of shock.

"He is what?!" She says with fear in her eyes. Se looks down "... He hasn't got to Vannessa.. Has he?" She asks. I look down and sigh "He has..."

I nod and her face turns into anger and worry, "Who does he think he is?! Thinking that he can come back after years and just start controlling her!?"

She yelled and kicked the floor. I can see that she is angry. She looked at me "What has he done already?" She asked. "He has made her make 5 new missing children..." I say.

I am so scared how much he is making her like me... I don't want her to turn out like I. I just hope that it isn't too late.

Jenni's pov

I am sitting by my brother. I look up at him and I see the anger behind his eyes. I sigh. Why did she do this to us? Will I ever see mama again... Will I be abel to say sorry to papa..

I remember how rude I was. I was a rude child I would always yell at papa when he tryed to help me speak this language named french.. I look down at my hands. I didn't get to say sorry to him for what I did... I miss mama and papa.

I look at Andrew. He is in deep thought. He looked at me and smiled softly at me. I sigh. I try to hold my brothers hand but it went right through it.. I am scared.

"Big brother?" I said. He looked at me. "yes, Jen?" he asked with a soft smile. I start to cry purple tears and he looks at me in shock "I am scared!" I yelled then hugged myself. My brother hugs me the best way he could.

The other look sadly at us. "Yeah... What if I don't see my parents again?!" One of the other kids say. I look at Andrew, he looks at us with sadness.
"Last time I saw my parents was about 100 years ago" he sighed.

I look at Andrew, I feel super bad for him. The door opens and I see a girl with two pony tails. She looks at us with worried eyes.

A man comes behind her and he puts a hand on her shoulder. I hear the girl saying something and the man nodding next to her.

She walks closer to us. "Hi, my name Is Elizabeth." she says I nod and wave at her. She waves at me as well.

Vanessa's pov

I walk into my room and slam my fist to the wall. I didn't want to kill those kids! They were adorable! I hate you Glitchtrap so fricking much!

I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands. I sigh and look at the picture on my nightstand. It is picture of me and Aaron.

Glichtrap had made me kill him too...
I still go to his grave and cry till there isn't enymore years left. I hear a knock on the door and my grandpa opens the door.

My grandpa looks at me with anger. "Why didn't you tell that he was in your mind?! Vanessa!?" he yelled. I am sure that the whole building heard.

I sigh "You failed your one rule.. Do.. Not.. Get... Caught!" I hear Glitchtrap say in my mind and then everything goes dark.

"It is my time to play, Vanny"