Chapter 14 - The cat's out of the bag part 2

Start from the beginning

"No, you idiot! This isn't a leash!" Then out of nowhere, Blake suddenly appeared behind him and hold her blade to his throat, "Woah! Take it easy there little lady." Blake used her free hand and removes her bow, exposing her cat ears, "Brothers of the Whitefang! Why are you aiding this scum!?" 

"We would also want to know about that!" The Whitefang looked up and saw Sage and the former Whitefang members standing side by side at the top of the crate with their weapons on hand, and back, they then dropped down in front of them as Raven points his blade towards Roman, "Brothers, why are you working with someone like him!?" The Fang lowered their guns confused as to what to do then Roman laughed as he then said, "Oh didn't you get the memo kids? The Whitefang and I are having a joint business venture together."

"Tell us what it is or we will end your little operation." Just then, the wind picks up as it blows wildly around the holdup, "I wouldn't exactly call it a little operation." Roman said as everyone looks up and they saw two more bullheads hovering over the heist, the heroes looked up in shock and horror and Roman took the opportunity as he smiles and fires his cane at Blake's feet, causing a big explosion. Sage and the others held their arms to their face while Blake was dazed from the explosion, while Blake was getting up, Roman walked up to her and hits her with the butt of his cane, sending her to the wall. Sage was angered when he saw Roman hurts Blake, "Blake! You bastard!" 

Sage charges at him with anger in his eyes, he grabs Blue Rose's sword form and charges at Roman and attacks him. However, Roman easily deflects all of his swings, "YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!" Roman just laughs at Sage as he grabs his arms and shoots him with his cane, sending him away and Raven caught him, "Thanks, Raven." 

"Do me a favor and don't let your anger consume you," Raven said as he helped Sage stood up and that's when Sonic and Shadow including Sun steps out of the shadows, Roman laughs at their increase in numbers but Rufous and Auburn grabs him by the shoulders then said, "Now you've done it!" They then simultaneously punched him in the chest sending him away. Lu helps Blake stood up as everyone readied up their weapons and Roman stood back up and grabbed his hat and smoothly places it in his head before facing the group.

"Well, if it isn't the Legendary Blue Rose, I knew you'd look familiar now it's time to die by my hands!" Roman said as the group of heroes and Whitefang members including Roman prepares for combat, black lightning made out of pure darkness flashed in the sky catching everyone's attention, the lightning strikes as it hits one of the bullheads causing it to crash, and three more strikes down in the distance and when it died down, it reveals some Shadow demons emerged from the ground.

(30 Shadow walkers)

(30 Shadow Chargers)