Meeting a Panda

"speaking"

'thinking'

Recap from Last Chapter:

"I am L."

'Ooo~ the shows starting!'

The task force was surprised by how L looked. I guess I would be too since most people would think L is some tightwad in a suit and was older probably and less weird, well weird to them, I find his weirdness...cute.

"I'm Yagami of the NPA."

"Uh, Matsuda."

"I'm Aizawa."

"Mogi."

"Ukita."

'Really you would think these guys would be smarter.'

"I'm very sorry we're late currently the 5 of us are-"

"Bang!"

"What the hell was that?" said Aizawa.

I kinda regret showing up to this part because I'm trying not to burst out in giggles from what he did. It's just too funny.

"If I were Kira, you'd be dead, Mr. Soichiro Yagami of the NPA," spoke L.

"Kira needs a face and a name in order to commit murder, but I'm sure you've already figured that much out, haven't you? Please do not give out your names so carelessly, instead let's value our lives." and with that said he headed to the couches in the other room.

'And with that L made his oh so big impression on the task force and I'm just one step closer to talking to him. I'm just shaking in excitement.'

I temporarily ignored the task force so that I could move in the vents to get a view of the other room.

I finally got to a vent that I could see them clearly but they wouldn't see me when I sneak out of the vent. They were all seated and L was already starting to pour himself some tea.

"Um, excuse me, L?"

"From now on I'll have to ask that you stop calling me L, its Ryuzaki now, just to be safe," he told the task force.

Matsuda continued, "Uh, ok Ryuzaki, if we know that he needs a name and a face to kill couldn't we cut down on the number of victims by keeping criminals names from the news?"

L was stirring his tea as he responded, "If we do that we'll only be putting the general public at risk."

"The general public?" questioned Ukita. "Why?"said Aizawa.

L stopped stirring and looked up, "Kira is childish and he hates losing."

"But how do you-", Mr.Yagami cut off Matsuda,"Just what do you mean?"

'Oh here it comes~'

"Well," L looked down, "I am also childish and I hate to lose, that's how I know."

'So, cute!~ Must...resist...hugging...adorableness, bad Mizuki, bad!'

"Ryuzaki, would you mind being a little more specific for us?" asked Mr.Yagami.

"Early on in the investigation, I tried to provoke Kira with that broadcast, up until then we thought that Kira would only go after criminals. But as we all witnessed, he didn't hesitate to kill my stand in. Also as soon as I said we knew he was in the Kanto region, in defiance, he made sure his next victims came from within Japan, as if to say, what are you gonna do about it?" L paused to drink the rest of his tea, then continued,"He's met each of my challenges head on and he's never missed an opportunity to return the favor. Now, what do you think would happen if we tried to use media restrictions to hide criminals from someone like that?"