21. Alilicia the second

Börja om från början

At this point, everyone had woken up, well, almost. Alicia was still unconscious though she is alright.

Afterwards, Ali will call again to check up on her.

The Neuro was still unconscious and Iman went back to sleep as well, it's just the three of them now.

"Well, Najla is alright, my job in this room is done. Fatin needs help in room 12, so can you watch over and get her to drink these after she's awake?"

Moon asked, handing a tiny bottle of pills to the young boy in front of her.

"Alright agent Moon" Naufal smiled.

Soon, no one was in the room, Naufal took a closer step towards Najla's bed. Hoping that she would wake up soon, he's worried.

"Aiya, You were so clumsy that day. Lucky i was there" Naufal sighed looking at the sleeping girl.

The boy took a seat beside her bed, and started to wonder off inside his mind.

He remembers her smiling face, playing in snow. Student exchange last year was great. They went to Canada and had a real great time.

But what's the most fun part for him? seeing her face light up when they saw the snow on the first day.

After a few seconds of flashbacking to Canada, the Techno finally made some movement, which attracts Naufal's senses quite quick.

Najla slowly sits up, facing him whilst rubbing her bandaged head, everything hurts.

"Feera! Uh, i mean, you alright?" He asks.

"Err.. yes i guess, what happened?" She slowly responded.

"Long story, now drink this thing. Agent Moon gave it to me" Naufal coldly answered.

He gave her the bottle and watched her drink it, one thing he knows, is that she hates these kind of medicine.

"Eww that was horrible, are you trying to poison me?" She pointed her fingers at him, earning a death glare.

"Believe me, i would if i can" He rolled his eyes.

She sticks out her tongue as a sign of mockery, turning herself to face the other way, not wanting to look at him.

A few minutes passed, Naufal finally started another conversation by asking her about her well being. As if he doesn't know what happened.

"Hey.. you really need to be careful next time" Naufal warned with a light red mark on his cheeks.

He was very concerned, just too egoistic to let her know his actual intentions.

"Ah.. yes, thankyou for saving me" Najla smiled warmly, enough to melt his heart.

"Ew stop smiling, you look weird" He said, ignoring the strawberry jam look on his face.

Though she's clumsy, not smart, lazy and careless, her heart was actually in a good place. And her smiles is as warm as the sun. Just like Ali's.

"Aaaawwwww!" Two teasing voices were heard. 

Those two were surprised. They turned around to see Iman laughing and Alicia who had just woken up, taking pictures of them.

"It's not what you think-

"Naufal and Najlaaa! Ship!" Iman teased.

Before they could even explain, the two were already jumping to conclusions.

"Akak!" Najla yelled in annoyance. Iman does tease her a lot from time to time.

"Are you two dating?" Alicia asked in a serious but teasing tone.

Both of their bloods boiled.

"No way! Us? Not in a million years!" They defended themselves as they got teased even more.

Well, here you have it. Alilicia the second generation.

___________________________________

Okay nvm i hate this chapter the most :V

[ Edited ]