Turning of my phone, I decided to change into some sleepwear, a big t-shirt and some comfy pants/shorts.

After doing my nighttime routine, I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling.

Soon, bad thoughts begun to swirl inside my head, I shake my head, and move to a more comfortable position.

I'll just have to of think about them tomorrow.

[🍰]

Walking in the sidewalk as I adjust my hat from the sun, I felt my phone ring.

I took it out from my pocket and check who the caller is, '🐙 Koro-sensei'.

"Hello Koro-sensei? What is it? I'm almost there," I said and dusted the non existing dust off my clothes.

"Nothing, nothing, thought you were still asleep! Anyway, I'm already here buying most of the food since it's so delicious!" Koro-sensei exclaimed.

"Koro-sensei don't make me more hungrier, I'm almost there," I said as I thought of the delicious food.

"Well okay then! I'm gonna hang up n-"

"Wait Koro-sensei! Can you order me (f/f)?-"

"What did you say? Nothing? Well I'm hanging up now!" Koro-sensei said hanging up.

'Damn you Koro-sensei! I also wanted to eat too y' know!' I thought as I sighed.

​​​​​​'Well, I was the one that invited him, so I guess...' I kept on walking till I finally come across the cafe.

Taking a deep breath, I turn the knob and entered inside.

I enter the cafe and was greeted with the smell of coffe and other delectable sweets.

I searched the room before making a beeline towards a table with many sweets and the one and only Koro-sensei with his very bad disguise.

"Hello, Koro-sensei," I said as my eyes scan the different foods in front of him as I sat myself down.

Koro-sensei gulped before greeting me back, "Why hello there (Y/n), this is for you," He slide me my (f/f) on a plate in front of me.

"Huh? But I thought you were-" I got cut off.

"Nyurufufufufu, I knew that you were stress about something, especially after I just gave you a present yesterday and you suddenly texted me. Your text messages are also perfect in grammar and spellings."

"Oh." I manage to say.

"Plus! I'm your teacher! Of course I would know something is wrong!" Koro-sensei said before putting a slice of cake inside his mouth.

"Ah, well, thanks Koro-sensei," I said before looking at my food.

"Itadakimasu," I said and took a spoon full and ate it, humming in satisfaction.

After a few minutes of eating my food, I was able to order my own drink before looking back at Koro-sensei.

"Hey Koro-sensei, uhm, I don't know what to say but..." I said as I slip the folded paper inside my pocket in front of him.

"Hmm??" He said before opening it, his grin seems to widen, or not, he was always grinning anyway.

"This is great! You should definitely go to U.A.! You'll have your future be all set and-" Koro-sensei rambled on but I stopped him.

"Yeah I know it's cool to be a hero, but," I stop for a moment and brought out my phone, opening it, a background picture of myself, Karma, Nagisa, Kayano and Nakamura, I showed it to Koro-sensei.

"What about them? Wouldn't they be like, disappointed in me? Or something? Or how about-" I rambled on. My pessimistic thoughts coming out of my mouth.

"Here," Koro-sensei said before putting a fruit in to my mouth, shutting me up.

"(Y/n), I know you're pessimistic and all, but the other's will understand. They're good kids, they wouldn't do something as petty as ignore you and never talk to you again," Koro-sensei said and waved a tentacle-d gloved to the side.

"Well, how about our assa-"

"Don't worry about that (Y/n), I'll try my best to include you at the assassination. Well, if you still want to?" Koro-sensei ask.

"I-I would like to join in too! But I don't know if it's fair though. Since the others are actually trying to assassinate you while I'm just here trying to be a hero," I look down in shame.

"Don't be like that. You're an assassin too right? You were there too when the others tried to assassinate me right?" Koro-sensei ask.

"But, but, but-" Another slice of fruit was placed in my mouth.

"No buts, Missy!" Koro-sensei glared and continues to eat.

"Fine," I sighed before limping on my seat.

"Hey! Don't be so pessimistic!" Koro-sensei sighed, "Maybe I should have made one of your classmates come here..."

"More importantly! I should have invited one of the boys! Yes! So you can go on a date! But I guess it would be so soon since you kids are still basically junior high students and not in like college or something!" Koro-sensei said and rambled on.

"Uhm..." I said as I listened to him because that's all I can do. Or I can just use my phone.

And I decided to do that, "Oh no, (Y/n), you are not going to play games and ignore me, you invited me so you have to listen to me​​​​​​," Koro-sensei said before confiscating my phone and laughed.

'This is going to be a long day,' I thought to myself as I sighed.