Louis giggled a bit at Harry's actions.  "You're adorable.  Now go get a shirt on and get ready, we're going biking today."

Harry scurried upstairs as his face flushed a deep color of red at Louis' compliment.

Now, what to wear?  Harry had no idea.  He usually just grabbed whatever bottoms and top he found first, but right now, nothing seemed to pair well together.  And whenever he did find something that looked good together, he always seemed to look into the mirror long enough for him to hate it.

Why was this so hard?  Just pick something, you idiot.  He's waiting downstairs.

He ended up throwing on a white long sleeve exercise shirt, and a pair of black basketball shorts.  He didn't love the outfit, but he didn't hate it.  So he settled for it.

He ran back down the stairs and found Louis in the kitchen with Uncle Mike, talking about what sounded like football.

Louis' head turned at the sound of Harry coming down the stairs.  Harry noticed a small smile appear on Louis' face as he looked at Harry from top to bottom.

"You ready?" Louis asked as he stood up.  Harry nodded and pulled his sneakers on.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked as he slung his leg over the side of the bike so that he was straddling it.  His uncle was a bit shorter than him so he almost towered over the bike.  Louis noticed this and chuckled because he had quite the opposite problem.

"I'm not sure yet.  We'll go where we go.  Take a right when we want to take a right, and take a left when we want to take a left.  We'll see where it takes us."  Louis shrugged as he pushed off the ground and started on his way, Harry following close behind him.

"You're quite the adventurous type of person."

Louis nodded, "I guess you could say that.  But I just say I like to live life.  Time's too limited to let it slip through your fingers."

"I'm surprised we get along so well.  I'm quite the opposite of you."

"You're not 'opposite' just different.  And that's exactly why we get along.  I push you to stretch your limits and you do the same for me."

"Really?  In what way have I 'pushed' your limits?  I'd say I've been holding you back if anything, you know with me always asking to be back at my house before midnight.  That seems very much 'inside' your limits."

"Well before I knew you, I had never picked up a book besides when I needed to for school.  But when I had gotten home that night after running into you reading whatever that book was,"

"Call me By Your Name," Harry interrupted.

"Right, that one, I went to my room and grabbed the first book I found, cuddled into a ball on my bed, and started reading.  And I actually got pretty far."

Harry was beaming as he biked alongside Louis.  His insides were fluttering and his stomach seemed to have become home to a habitat of butterflies.  "Really?"  His voice croaked in softness as he turned and met eyes with the blue eyed boy only a couple feet from him.  He didn't know why he felt this way, so flattered, so content, so ecstatic, from just hearing that Louis had read because he saw Harry reading, but he didn't mind the warm feeling he had deep inside.  It was quite pleasant actually.

"I mean don't get me wrong, me getting 'far' into a book is probably how far you get after reading for fifteen minutes,"

"But you still read.  That makes me happy."  Harry interrupted, mumbling under his breath, not sure whether or not he wanted Louis to hear him.

Louis looked down at the rapidly passing ground under his peddling feet with a huge smile on his face.  He loved when Harry was happy.

They biked for a bit in silence, occasionally sharing a 'Louis, look how beautiful' or "Harry, look at that', and had laughed a few times at a cute squirrel that scrambled in front of them quickly.  The green that surrounded them was stunning but Louis couldn't seem to think about the leaves of green when the greenest pair of eyes he had ever seen were sitting just next to him, and that comforted him.  So whenever he could, he'd look at Harry, hoping Harry would look back at him, just so he could look at that beautiful green he found so enchanting.  Louis had never met anyone like Harry.  It only took them a couple of days for Louis to be in absolute awe of Harry.  And he didn't know what it was.  A need to be friends?  An interest in knowing a person like Harry?  Attraction?  He had no idea what he was feeling besides that fact that he seemed to beam whenever he was in the presence of him.  He felt relief whenever his eyes met the tall boy with curly hair that Louis wished he could wrap his fingers in.  All Louis wanted to do was go to bed talking to Harry and wake up talking to Harry.  He just wanted to be with Harry.  For as long as he could.  But he knew that was dangerous.  So as Louis biked, fonding over the boy that bike next to him, he was at a personal crossroads.  

Because unfortunately, and Louis knew this better than anyone, everything has to end at some point.  So was it better to live life for three weeks like it was forever, and face a loss beyond imaginable, or never let himself fall for the irresistible boy he knew was going to leave soon, and only lose the thought of what could've been?