Ch.22 - Truth or Dare?

En başından başla

You had no problem with that. You moved your lips so that you were sucking on a spot on his neck where you felt his breathing change the most, running your tongue along it. While you did this, you started moving your hips, grinding against him.

Kylo wrapped his arms further around you, holding you in place so that you wouldn't stop moving your hips against his with a soft sigh.

"I want us to drink," You bit him lightly which earned a groan from him, "And fuck," You ran a hand up to the back of his head and tugged at his hair to pull his head back so you had better access to his neck, "Until I can't remember my name."

Then suddenly, Kylo was standing up, holding you in his arms with your legs wrapped around his waist. "Let's go." He growled, moving towards your door quickly.

You convinced him.

You were laying on Kylo's couch, feet dangling off of the arm of it while you watched a movie on tv.

Kylo was moving around in the kitchen behind you, you could hear the sound of cabinets opening and glasses clinking together. He told you to get comfortable and he'd take care of it. If it were up to him, that's what he'd tell you everyday.

"Okay, princess," He made his way over to the living room. You felt him sit down on the open end of the couch. You sat up, moving your legs in front of you, facing the coffee table. "I hope you like whiskey." He told you then a grin came over his face, "I guess it wouldn't be the first time I made you drink it." He remembered the way you had licked it off of his shoe, on all fours.

Your skin burned at the memory. You glanced at the ground, although it had been in the bedroom instead of in here, you also drank whiskey from the floor, just because Kylo told you to. You were both so whipped.

Kylo set down two shot glasses of whiskey, along with a mixed drink for each of you, on the table. He handed you one of the shots, holding one for himself as well. His fingers and hands looked so big wrapped around the tiny glass.

"To..." He thought about what the two of you should cheers to then smirked as he thought of it, "To fucking you until you can't think straight tonight."

You laughed out loud at that, not expecting it. You clinked your shot glass against his before putting it up to you lips and quickly swallowing the liquid. You winced, shaking your head at the taste. "Gross." You muttered, reaching for the mixed drink to attempt to wash the flavor away.

Kylo acted as if he had just taken a sip of water. He didn't react at all to the taste of the liquor. He was a lot bigger than you and his tolerance was a lot higher. He was thankful for that, he'd be sober enough to take care of you if he needed to.

You shuddered, glad that the burning was subsiding and Kylo caught your chin in his hand, kissing you hard to distract you from it. You tasted the liquor on his mouth and although it had disgusted you when you drank it, it made you sigh happily tasting it this way.

"Good girl." He praised you when he pulled away with a soft smile causing you to practically melt against him.

Then, "Oh, did you say you wanted to get high?"

About thirty minutes and a few more shots later, there was a knock on the door.

The Knights were here with your weed.

"Come in." Kylo called out. When he was home he never bothered locking his door.

Vicrul and Ushar entered side by side, looking like a gorgeous and rich version of Dumb and Dumber.