Chapter one: Childhood fun

Start from the beginning

A green liquid being was grasping onto a body emitting explosions in the process. There was fire all around and there wasn't even a single hero doing anything to stop it.

Understandable that they committed to damage control as it looked like their quirk wasn't very effective against the muck monster, but at the same time it didn't look like they tried.

What are they afraid of? Dying? That comes with the job right? They should've been prepared from the start.

Izuku had disappeared further front, and on the way to approaching him, you noticed his hands covering his mouth, as well as his rigid posture stood up straight with shoulders up.

"What's he looking at-" it was only a moment, but that moment was enough to see the struggle in the eyes of someone that hadn't treated the both of you very well in the last few years of life - though once again, Izuku got the short end of the stick to that treatment.

"Oh no...Katsuki? OH NO, IZUKU?!"

Within the split second of debating whether or not your eyes had tricked you, the sudden movement of lush green hair moved through the crowd, and from that, you could tell there no was no doubt it was who you thought it was.

Bakugo Katsuki.

"Nope, Izuku, come back!" The shock left and you realised he had already gotten past the heroes, if your legs hadn't been moving before, they sure we're now.

And you couldn't stop.

'I'm gonna regret, I'm gonna regret, oh legs please stop running' skillfully you manoeuvred your way around people, though that effort was for nothing as a member in the crowd alerted your approach to a hero, and he stopped your movement before you could follow.

"No, wait!" In a swift movement you were over his shoulder as you had tried to swerve around him with no sign of stopping, "come back here!"

On the sidelines you watched the scenario play before you:

Izuku yeeting his bag into the sludge quirk user and scrapping at it, you couldn't see anything else apart from Katsuki taking a breath of air and maybe yelling something and in your opinion, within those few seconds,

"Does he have a death wish? He'll die for nothing!!" Yelled one of the three heroes on the sight as they headed towards his direction.

In your eyes, though, Izuku had done more than the others.

"He's bought him time to breathe! Hurry and get help!"

"We'll get your friend and leave! Our quirks aren't suitable for the-"

"EXCUSES!" You yelled cootting your eyes in frustration. suddenly the abrupt stop of the  hero that was holding you caused you to open your eyes, dreading the worst-case scenario you looked to the scene of the crime in progress.

"It's All Might!" The chatter of the crowd raised a bit with his name in each and every one of their discussions.

"A pro should always be ready to risk his life!!"

Detroit Smash!

A great wind blew whirling around pushing a force against you currently on the hero's shoulder as well as him who was carrying you and everyone else within a few metres of the event.