"Well, we go home for holiday in a few days. Lupin will be there and you can scream and ask all the questions you want. I will be there to back you up the whole time if you need it." I smile at her. I really am so thankful for the Weasley family and I don't know how I will ever repay them for giving me such a lovely home all these years.

"Thank you so much Ginny," I go to hug her then stop myself. "Maybe I should go to the showers first." We laugh and I gather my stuff to head to the showers.

I head over to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, so I can be alone. Well, almost alone. I get into the giant bath and immediately relax all my muscles. The quiet only lasts for a few moments.

"Boo!" I open my eyes and Myrtle laughs. She is sitting on the other side of the bath.

"Hi Myrtle, how are you?" Surprisingly, Myrtle likes me a lot. She always spills the latest gossip to me, but I have barely come to see her all year.

"You won't believe what I heard about you Olivia!" She squeals and I laugh.

"There could be a lot of things you heard about me lately Myrtle," she raises an eyebrow at me and waits for me to elaborate, but I don't. I know how big of a gossip she can be if she wants wants something in return.

"Oh I see you want to keep your secrets, well I know one of them that you probably don't want getting out," she moves slowly towards me and I give her a questioning look.

"What's that?" She giggles again.

"Well a certain boy was in here yesterday threatening some young Gryffindor's."

"What does that have to do with me?" I ask and relax my head back on the edge of the tub. Most people would be uncomfortable with a ghost being feet away from them while they are nude, but I am very much used to Myrtle at this point.

"Well, he was in here threatning to avada kedavra them if they didn't tell him where you were," she says whispering the words avada kedavra. There is only one person who would threaten such a thing for me. I open my eyes and sit up. Myrtle is sitting right next to me now playing with the bubbles.

"Who was the boy, Myrtle?" I ask sternly.

"Oh, I'm sure you know who it is," she says blowing a pile of bubbles at me.

"Draco," I say sighing. She turns to me and gives me a devious look.

"I didn't know you had such a thing for boys from the dark side, I guess I could tell that Neville boy to stop coming in here to cry over you now," she laughs hysterically. "Olivia and a death eater! How exciting!"

"No, no. You've got it all wrong Myrtle. You can't go around saying that. It could get a lot of people in serious trouble."

"Oh come on Liv, you know I like to stir up a little trouble sometimes. I pinky swear I won't tell though if you can get Harry to come back and visit me. I do miss him," she winks at me and I sigh.

"Harry isn't here right now, but I will be sure to tell him to come see you when he gets back." I grab my towel and begin to dry off.

"What a shame, leaving me so soon?" She flys over to me. I wrap the towel around myself after drying off my hair slightly, so it won't drip.

"Sorry, Myrtle. I apparently have some things to take care of."

"Oh really like what?"

"Well, for starters I guess I have to go find Draco and tell him to stay out of your bathroom," I say smirking. She frowns.

"Boo, you are no fun!" she squeals and flys into a stall. "Bye Olivia, next time I expect details on the blonde boys tongue-" I cut her off.

"No, nope! Bye Myrtle!"

I walk out of the bathroom in my towel and try to hurry off to my room. With my luck I run right into someone. I already know who it is without even looking up. I could've smelled him a mile away.

"Olivia?" asks Draco surprised. I look up at him and pull my towel tighter around myself. He looks me up and down and I feel my cheeks turn red. No one else is in this hall except for him of course. "Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you!" He says with slight anger in his voice. He looks me up and down again.

"Oh i've heard you've been looking for me. I had a lot happen lately and I needed some time to myself. Is that so wrong?" He steps closer to me and I grip my towel tighter. "Can you stop that!" I say sternly.

"Stop what?" He asks.

"Stop looking at me like that," I say and he steps closer smirking at me. He moves a wet strand of hair away from my face and I sigh.

"You look exhausted." I frown. That isn't exactly what a girl wants to hear in this situation.

"Wow, thank you," I say stepping back from him and rolling my eyes. He reaches out for me and grabs a part of my towel pulling me right up against him.

"I never said you didn't still look beautiful, darling." I feel my heart rate quicken and I almost forget I am standing in a thin towel, dripping wet from the bath still. He kisses me softly and I kiss back harder. I honestly want all of him right now. He slides his hands down my waist and I feel my towel start to slip. I pull away and remember where we are.

"I-I need to go. We can't be seen like this," I say slightly out of breath. He looks at me with hungry eyes.

"You owe me an explanation plus more Greene," he growls in my ear then walks away. He turns around and winks at me, making me turn bright red again.

I definitely won't be telling Myrtle about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, i've had a busy weekend and have a ton of exams this week. I will try my very best to update everyday this week!

Also, I'd like to know exactly how many people are reading this story! Please comment if you haven't already so I can see how many readers I have!!

Love you all

-Kiersten<3