-3- Tribal dance

"Ugh! What are we going to eat for breakfast!?" Gon yelled out laying on his side

Neither of them had moved from the spot in the cave. Trevor haven't moved up from covering the  hole, her wings flapping lightly and her eyes closed. 'Snoozing, so SoarSerpents are nocturnal? I'm guessing everything on this island is. I haven't seen anymore creatures on this island.'

Killua thought putting a finger on his lips before turning to Gon putting a hand in his pocket.

"Want to go fishing again?"

"Nope! I'm tired of fish! Let's see if this island has any new and weird fruit!" Gon said with a smile already getting up and jumping off the cliff edge of the cave. Killua rolled his eyes sighing looking at his bare feet choosing to ditch his one shoe not to make running not awkward.

"Jumping around like that when you know i don't have shoes."

Killua followed the boy jumping up behind him. They began to dash through the leafs and trees together checking out the island in depth.

"Ah! Killua! Look at those! Those look weird!" Gon said pointing upwards towards the trees. Killua looked up at the weird Green rectangular shaped fruits with purple spots.

"Ah! Maybe they'll taste good!" Gon said with a smile on his face now beginning to climb up the tree like a monkey. Killua following in curiosity as well, he'd never seen a green rectangle fruit before. They both picked one. The surface was hard but smooth as they stared at the fruit.

They both shrugged and opened their mouths to take a bit.

"Idiots!"

They jumped opening their eyes to see you leaning against the tree.

"Banana-chan!" Gon said happy to see you.

"How do you keep doing that!?" Killua yelled looking at you red on his face as he was an assassin or rather ex assassin but still! He should be able to sense you from a mile away. "Don't eat those like that! This is the third time I've saved your life!" You told Them grasping the fruit.

"Saved our lives from a fruit?"

"First off it's a vegatable, secondly yes! The skins of these are poisonous!"

"Huh? I didn't smell any poison?"

"Heh my body could take poison." Killua said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. And you crossed your arms as well giving him a glare. "The ranoromous-mouse, native to my island. It can intake about fifty galloons of poison and produce a toxin mixed with it, one lick from this here skin and it's dead like that." You said snapping your finger and holding the fruit out to him.