The sweet talker

• Dedicated to the people who said no

*Shaniqua's p.o.v*

"Man I wish school was over right now! I don't even know why I am here in this stupid class I already know all of this stuff he is teaching right now!" I thought inside my class while my teacher was going over the review for our final exam before summer break. I slowly started to wander off into my own little world when my best friend Quani walked through the door. She was late like always. She must have been with her boyfriend Marcus again. They always stay out till 4 in the morning and then the next day pretend like nothing has happened. Quani is my best friend and all but she is the biggest thot in Flint, Michigan. No one can hold her down she is with a new dude everynight but that doesn't bother Marcus because he is with a new girl every night too but at the end of the night they both come back to each other. If I don't keep it real with Quani then no one else will everyone knows that I tell it all like I see it. May be a good girl but I have the attitude of the baddest bitch in town just ask anybody.

I have pretty good grades and all but I need to focus on my personal life more I am 16 and I have never had a boyfriend in my life not like I am ugly or anything because I get asked out all the time but because I have standards and because I am focusing on me and my granny.

So today tell me why this boy named Dequan come up to me today and asked me on a date but like every boy in the school knows I said no. But unlike all the other boys he would not quit trying to ask me out he would not take no for an answer. Now I ain't gone lie Dequan is one fine piece of carmel that I would love to do thangs to but I just don't want to get off my school grind right now. Let the truth be told I am the only virgin in my school but the thoughts that come through my head about what I want to do will make yall think that I am the biggest freak in school. So I decided to give him a try when he whispered into my ear " I won't bite unless that is what you like!" as soon as he said that I knew he had a huge sense of humor and thinking of all the thangs that I wanted to do to him I got so wet that I almost started to moan in the middle of the hallway. I turned to Dequan eho was smiling at me, I guess he could tell that I was turned on by the look on my face, and told him that we could go on a date this weekend but it would have to be a double date. He agreed and then gave me his number so we could set up all the details about our date. On his way to second period he rushed right past me and stopped and whispered into my ear " If that made you wet then just wait till you call me tonight and baby you will have a river flowing." After he finished his sentence he kissed me on the cheek and continued on to class. I looked at Quani and all I could see was teeth she was so happy and excited for me but the moment was short lived as the hall moniter was coming our way.