"No.Not at all.. I still can't sleep thinking what happened today" he said

"Hey... sorry, but can I crash into your place for the night.., and maybe you could fill me in with the things that happened while I was unconscious.." I asked hoping he'd say yes..

"Sure, I'll just tell mom that your coming over" He said

"Then I'd come over right now, thank you Nagi... I really needed someone to talk to right about now.. " I said as I walk towards their apartment.as I end the call, while taking my time while I stride slower.

As soon as I arrived at their apartment.. I saw Nagi's waiting for me at the door "Hey sorry to bother you this late Nagi.." I said scratching the back of my head.. "No problem Zen.. come on in...Mom already know that you'd come though she can't meet you as she's almost at her deadlines" He said guiding me inside.. "If it's alright with you Nagi can we head to your room to talk... I'm just really confused right now" I asked as I lower my head as I am indeed confused at that stupid apple's behavior 'just wait and see you little devil, once I crack what none sense happened to you I'll let you pay 3 times fold' I thought as Nagi just nod at me and head towards his room..

"May I know why your still wondering at the streets?" Nagi asked curiously., "Well I intend to stay at Karma's but that little runt won't let me in and his just being a jerk all of a sudden" I rant as I sat near his window "I just don't know what to do and his making me confused" I said as I lay may head at the table... "He probably don't mean it Zen " he said patting my shoulder "But he did mean it, He even ignored talking to me when I kept pleading for him to let me in...Tell me Nagi what happened when I was unconscious?" I asked as I started to tear up..

"we'll you see Karma got a little talk with your friend Victor and He even shot him at the corner but after that day., he's been acting weird" he said "So what happen with Victor and Karma, that made that devil a jerk! it's not even funny! I swear if his going to take a week of my pranks!" I said in rage as I clenched my fists...

"Hay.. calm down Zen, Even though he deserved it.., You have to think clearly about it..." Nagi said frantically stopping my train of thoughts towards one his best friend.. "Fine but please tell me what happened?" I said to him giving up the thought at the moment.. "Well Victor only said that you would probably forget everything that happened with in the assassination classroom, and your relationship with him.. though he countered it with his sly smirk and said that if that ever happened he'll just abduct you and hid you till you remember everything and they can't see you till you do do" Nagisa said that stop me completely planning my pranks for Karma "I think that he is just troubled since he's the one who let you go that got you in danger" He add.,

so his self pitying?! 'I never thought Karma would be immersed in his self pity... but come to think of it he'll regret ever ignoring me..'...I thought as I smirk joyfully "Ano...Zen can I ask you something?"Nagi cut my train of thoughts again "What is it Nagi? Is there something bothering you?" I asked as I sensed that Nagi wanted to say something but hesitating.

"Ano... may I ask, if what do you think about saving sansei?" he asked nervously "Well to be honest with you I'd always chose to save a life than to end it, but I'd also respect the wish of the one I wanted to save." I said to him as I gaze outside... "By the way Nagi I might be gone for a day or two as I need to visit my biological family and assure them that I'm alright and answer their questions along the way..." I said that get his attention "Is that so?" he asked "Yeah., I'll tell sensei and father tomorrow that I'll be visiting the Echizen state and assure them that I'm alright..," I said sighing "well I bid you safe trip Zen.. But we better sleep cause sensei will scold us if we're ever late tomorrow" he said chuckling as we both tuck in our bed and head to sleep..

the next day we came to school early and I've been expecting for Karma to talk to me when he entered the room late but he just plug his headset in his ears and sleep during class...'my dear Apple don't push all my buttons or you'll regret it...' I thought as Bitch-sensei is discussing her lesson..

"Hey.., Apple want to have lunch together?" I ask but all of the sudden The devil that I'm talking to exited the room.. darn I tried to approach him but he kept his distance.. 'Don't blame me you little devil if I'd get vengeful' I thought as I glare at his back when I saw him outside as Nagisa called for a talk...

That I didn't mind as I went to the teacher's lounge to pass my absence letter "Zen what is this, this time?" Bitch-sensei asked.. "We'll I'll be out of town for a day or two to visit my family" I said scratching the back of my neck as she looked at me with 'you have a lame excuse'... "Sensei don't look at me like that... I just want to reassure them that I'm alright and tell them what happened to me when I was missing" I said as I pout at her

"It's fine Zen, It's better that they know what happened to you., " Karasuma-sensei said that I just gave him a nod and head out... towards the forest, where the river is.., As I plan to adjust the components in my formula cause I didn't see any reaction to it with Koro 2.0 and maybe I got something's off with the formula or the measurements... 'I guess I'm back to the drawing board with this' I thought as I recalculate the formula in my notebook.. Till I finish the improved formula and went to the school library to research about sense's case as I'm starting to doubt my calculating abilities and afraid if uncle found out about it then I'll be doomed...

I thought as I went back to the shelves to get more book.... frantically searching for more information about anti matter....