🌟the empress and the wheel of furtune🌟

a/n
i mean, ye?

hours passed.. we were now on a bus continuing our journey.. i was sleeping, or at least trying, on kakyoin's shoulder while polnareff was trying to brainwash the girl who was in love with hol horse, i really wanted to take a nap but polnareff was so. DAMN. LOUD! i was probably making a strange face while thinking those stuff since noriaki started to pat my thigh, it calmed me down a little bit so it was fine..
"ehy, y/n, wake up, we're here" kakyoin's soft voice whispered in my ear, i slowly open my eyes and looked around, we were the only one left to get down the bus. before standing up kakyoin planted a kiss on my forehead, his lips were so soft and calm.. what was a second felt like hours.. was this a kiss? i thought it was gonna be much worse, lmao. we finally get down the bus.. jiji, polnareff and jotaro were waiting for us.
"what's wrong, jiji? you don't look well" jotaro ask, i was still sleepy so i let myself fall on kakyoin's shoulder.
"looks like the spot that i thought was a bug bite got infected" grandpa explain. we all go look at it.. it looked like a face was forming, damn..
"maybe it's better if you visit a doctor, grandpa.." i say in a sleepy voice.
"oh god, y/n did you sleep well yesterday night? you look so pale" polnareff asks while getting on my level.
"i took just two hours of sleep, i was worried about stand users attacking us in our sleep, even tho i was in a room with jotaro and kakyoin i still couldn't relax" i explain, kakyoin then takes my hand.
"let's go into the hotel since you're really tired, y/n" kakyoin says, everyone staring at us.
"i'll come too since i have nothing to do" jotaro says while walking to us. we all say bye to the group and lend into the hotel, it was more peacefull than the other hotel we stayed at. we finally reach our room and i let myself fall to the bed, but still couldn't sleep.. i was scarred that somebody would've killed me while sleeping. i moved at right.. then left.. with the pillow on my stomach.. nothing i couldn't sleep.
"y/n" noriaki say, i turn to him.
"sorry guys.. i can't sleep propriely"
i heard jotaro sigh.
"all right then, i'll go into the bathroom smoking, i'll give you guys a private moment" he says while taking a cigarette from his pocket and leaving the room, me and noriaki were now alone in the room.. this was awkward..
"so uhm.. do you want me to cuddle you?" he asks, i let him get on the bed, he lays down nezt to me and then he hugs me, our faces were really close, i could feel his breath on my face. he starts to pat my back to calm me down, i lift my head up and get the courage of kissing his lips, after a moment i get away from him, his violet eyes were staring at mine, he then reached to my level and gave me a kiss, a more passionate one, his lips on mine was like a dream. his hand slowly got his place on my back.. the.. back.. ok no ONE understands what i mean by 'my back'.. ok then.. he lifts his hand on my ass and squeezes it.
"come on.. let's sleep now, darling" he whispers in my ear, i finally let myself go and started to get sleepy.. after a few moments i was already asleep in his arms.

two hours passes and i finally wake up again, still in kakyoin's arms. i could feel that jotaro was staring at us while noriaki was asleep, i really didn't want to wake him up.
"you slept well?" jotaro asks.
"now, yes"
"even with that hand on 'your back'?" he says.
"if it's his hand than i don't mind" i whisper, jotaro mutters a good grief like always.
"come on, we need to go. jiji has to go on the doctor"
"he still didn't went? bro it was like 2 hours ago"
"do you think i know why?"
"well, maybe?"
yes, this is a normal conversation with Jotaro, i put my hand on noriaki's shoulder and shaked him a little, i heard him goan for a moment he then squezes my ass again, i jump a little since i didn't expected it.
"aw come on, jotaro's staring, you perv!" i say as he squezes it again.
"you have a thicc ass, it's not my problem" he says while getting up.
"get a room, at least.." jotaro says in background.
"come on, we are doing a walk" jotaro says while leaving the room, me and noriaki stare at each other for a moment he then takes my hand and we rush out, in the hallway we saw jotaro.
"come on, we need to go. jiji is in serious trouble" he says while taking both our wrists and running to the car.
"what's going on?" i ask.
"looks like he already went to the doctor one hour ago and now he's accused of killing someone, i'm pretty sure it's an enemy stand user" he explain, we finally get the car and hop on.
"wait, what about polnareff?"
"we'll search for him later, right now we need to run" kakyoin says while getting on the driver seat.
"wait nori, you can drive?" i asked in a surprised tone, he smirks.
"yes, jotaro can't so i'm driving for now"
"i totally didn't expect jotaro to not know how to drive to be honest!"
"shut up and let's go"