🌟the start of our journey🌟

a/n
did i already said that i'm gonna regret this?

"right.. what is that spider-like fgrowth?" i stare at it, it was moving around kakyoin's forehead, i was disgusted, i felt my head spin around more than the usual, i cover my mouth with my hands and close my eyes.
"that is a flesh bud, formed from DIO's own cells, it connects to his brain."
"damn.." i whisper.
"this tiny little flesh bud was implanted in his brain to influence his mind, in other words, that flesh bud is a controller that draws forth certain feelings" avdol-san explain.
"charisma! the feelings that make soldiers want to obey dictators!" jiji explained, i had an idea that could save kakyoin's life.
"what if, we take that out?"
"i'm sorry to say this y/n, but not even the most accurate surgeon can do this, the brain is really delicate.. i know DIO, when i was in Cairo, Egypt i met him.." like always i wasn't paying attention to the story even tho it's really important to know. i was to worried about kakyoin right now, i wanted to save him, while avdol was telling the story about how he met DIO I got to kakyoin and  stared at him, i could notice that jotaro was staring at me too, he probably understood again that i wasn't paying attention to the story, my mind was full of to many informations, he knows that in those situations i need a break. He could feel that my eyes wanted to tear up only at those phrases but i was to coward to do that.
"let's just save him." everyone could hear that was sadness in my voice but i didn't care, even tho i knew him only two days, myself said that i needed to save this guy.
"died? hold on a minute. kakyoin here.. isn't dead yet!" jotaro said while summoning a purple guy, it was probably his stand.
"i'll pull it out using my stand!"
"wait jotaro!"
"jiji, don't touch me! i'll pull it out without harming his brain. my stand moves with such precision that it can grasp even a bullet."
"did you actually did that jotaro!?" i gasp.
"stop! that flash bud is alive! don't you relize why part of the flesh bud is outside of his body? that's why not even the best surgeon could extract it!" jotaro touched the flash but and one of his tentacles went in his hand, since i couldn't take this anymore i just got out of the room till jotaro was finally done, i was thinking about this DIO guy, i touched with my right hand the birthmark on my shoulder and set on the groud, i finally let tears fall off my face, i was scared that something would happen to us, i can't take this much pressure anymore. after 5 minutes i finally get the courage in going inside the room again, kakyoin was finally awake, mom was bedside him taking care of him, my school uniform was still covered in blood and tears.
"kakyoin-senpai! are you alright?"
"yes.. thank you, were you.. crying?
"what the hell? why would i cry?!" i say while blushing and looking away from the embarrassment.
"y/n, it's pretty evident." jotaro says. i stay silent, everyone was looking at me and this made the situation really uncomfortable.
"m-my eyes were dry!"
"it doesn't work with us, it's alright to worry." jotaro say while patting my head, i ran to kakyoin and hugged him.
"i-i was worried, ok?!" he then pats my head slowly.
"i'm fine don't worry. by the way, did you really ment that things at school?"
"oh, so you remember-"
"she does" jotaro interrupts
"JOTARO KUJO I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" everyone but jotaro just laughs at that.. damn..

new day, new life.
me and jotaro get to the door and surprisingly mom isn't there giving us a goodbye kiss like she always does.
"that's weird.."
"..she's always there.. i'm going to check on her" i say while rushing inside, jotaro following me.
we check every room, she wasn't here, i started to have a little it of anxiety, till we get into the kitchen, avdol-san pulled away mom's shirt to reveal her back, there was.. a stand?
"A stand was maifested from Holly-san, as well!" avdol-san yelled, what was he talking about? "holly-san has a stand, too. b-but this high fever.. the stand is causing her harm. we thought that only jojo, y/n and joestar-san were being effected by DIO's body, and were relieved that holly-san was unaffected.. no.. we merely wanted to be relieved, but there's no way she could be unaffected. everyone who has the joestar blood should be affected by DIO.. but.. stands are controlled by a person's mental strenght, and move with their fighting insitcts.. holly-san can't take this, she's a very gentle and peacefull person, this is bad.. at this rate.. she'll die!" avdol-san explained, mom too? i was paralised.
"we won't let this happen" i say, avdol-san turns around and see us staring at them.
"a s-stand.. holly.." granpa said, he started yelling in jotaro's face, i turn around and jiji and throws jotaro in the angle of the room, i try to calm him down.
"this.. this is the one thing i feared most! m-my daughter finally has a stand. i knew she didn't have the power to withstand it.." after that jotaro pulls jiji away from him.
"tell me how we should deal with this!" jojo says.
"there's only one way.. we need to find DIO and kill him!" jiji explains.
"Ez, isn't it?" i say with bravery.
"i don't think it is y/n.. i'm pretty sure he already knows about this"
"then let's hurry! how much time do we have?!"
"not much, but it doesn't metter how many times i try to find his location, he hides in the darkness." granpa explained, i set bedside my mom and took care of her.
'don't worry mom, whatever it takes we'll save you!' i thought to myself.
"you should've told me that in first place." jotaro said, he than takes the photo from avdol-san hands .
"i might be ale to find out where." after that the same purple guy came from his shoulders, he started to search some clues in the photo, while he was doing that i decided to check on noriaki so i got up from my spot and went into the guest room there wasn't nobody.
"kakyoin-senpai? are you there?" i searched the whole room, he wasn't there. suddenly the door closed, I whirled around, i met a chest, noriaki's chest, i got scarred so i jumped and fell on m back.
"god kakyoin-senpai, you scarred me!"
"sorry y/n-chan, i didn't mean to scare you, by the way you can call me kakyoin."
"but.. you are my superior, i need to use senpai-" i got shut by noriaki's finger on my mouth.
"we are not at school, we are friends right?"
"yeah.. you right. so i wanted to check on you, how is your head?"
"all fine, don't worry. just a little bit of headache"
"i'll go prepare something for you" i said while going out of the guest room, i went into the kitchen and started to prepare some soup.

after a little bit i returned to noriaki's room, he wasn't there again. 'god kakyoin, seriously again?!' i thought to myself, i then decided to go check on my mom and ive her the soup since kakyoin was gone again. i entered inside and everyone was there and looking at me.
"where the fuck did you went where we were talking about DIO's place?!" jotaro yelled at me.
"shut up, you already know how i fell about this DIO situation, how is mom? and you.. why are you there, i was literally making you something to make you feel better, ya know what, i'm gonna eat this!" i said while pointing at kakyoin.
"your mom isn't well, we find out that DIO resides in egypt, we have less than 50 days to save her" jiji explained, i gave kakyoin his soup and then got up again.
"and what the hell are we all doing here?! come on we need to go!" i yelled, everyone got up and rushed on the entrance, there were a lot of cars there.
"they're doctors from the Speedwagon foundation. we can trust them, they will take care of holly while we are gone" jiji explained to us while people where rushing inside our house.
"jojo, y/n, before we leave, since i'm a fortune teller, i shall name your guys stand.. with the cards of fate, the Tarot. chose a card blidly and it shall be decided. this will suggest your fate, jojo you can go first" avdol-san explained, jotaro then picked a cartd from the deck.
"the star card! than i shall name your stand.. star platinum!" i then picked a card.
"the devil card! and since you're the second-born of the family and jotao's sister i shall name your stand.. devil star!"
"really original.. ya know"

and this is how our dangerous trip to egypt started..

a/n

Ye, i'm changing the name of the stand to not get copyright claimed (?) idk how it works so yeet.
eheh, y/n has a soft spot to our cherry baby. i skipped some dialogue since i'm lazy asf, well see ya