"Techno," Wilbur called to him. "Technoblade."

Techno turned around, his bloodshot eyes meeting his brother's.

"Wilbur? You're already awake?" He tilted his head to the side, strands of hair sticking to his forehead.

"What the fuck do you mean 'already awake'? It's fucking 7am. Did you even sleep at all?" He gripped Techno's shoulders, shaking him a little.

The pinkette groaned, not bothering to stop his brother.

"Fiine." He pushed his brother aside and went back to Fundys house. Wilbur stood there, shock in his eyes at what his brother just did. He knew it was just his brother's sleep deprivation kicking in, but Wilbur was just always petty.

- - -

Techno was lying in his bed, awake. He couldn't get the slightest bit of sleep. Too much adrenaline was rushing through him. This wasn't good.

He was tired, sleepy, and weak to say the least. He couldn't even bring himself to stand anymore.

"Is anyone in there?" Fundy spoke from outside the bedroom. 

"Here." Techno said. He was still audible, he just couldn't move. His muscles were too strained. He couldn't even turn his head. Just walking back here made him suffer immense pain.

It would've been worse if he had kept going.

"Are you okay?" The door opened, and Fundy peeked inside, concern lining his face.

"No." It was a very straightforward answer from Techno, indicating that he was indeed in pain.

"Do you need any-"

"No."

"But you-"

"No."

Fundy retreated, gave him a smile, and shut the door.

"See, this is what you get for staying up till morning farming potatoes." Wilbur entered his room carelessly, no intent to excuse himself.

Techno could do nothing but take a glance as his older brother sat on the foot of his bed, picking at the dirt on his nails.

"What?" He asked. Techno loved farming more than anything. It was almost the only good thing that he had come across after their mother passed away.

"I'm calling you dumb for staying up until morning."

Techno just ignored him, eyes glued to the ceiling.

Wilbur waited patiently until either one of them struck up a conversation. Neither of them bothered to.

"Why don't we have a talk?"

"Why don't you go meet with your maiden in the woods?"

Wilbur halted, looking at the younger with a confused look on his face. It seemed like Techno knew about his current relationship.

"What maiden?" Wilbur asked him.

"Your maiden," He scoffed, flicking off a bug that landed on his shoulder. "Don't think I don't know about that."

Techno knew about it for quite a while now. Of course he did. He knew a lot of things that others would prefer not to be made public. The only thing his connections throughout the kingdom were good for.

Blackmail.

"Where's Phil by the way?" Techno asked, trying to sit up but failing rather miserably as his hand slipped on the fabric of the bed and he plopped right back down. "Wasn't he with you?"

"Oh dad?" He trailed off, recollecting his thought process. "Far east."

"Wait, what?" Techno regained composure, finding the strength to stand up from his bed. "Where did you say he was?"

Wilbur, half shocked that he was able to stand upright, only stared at him.

Techno probably looked like a madman. His hair was a mess and his shirt undone just a slight bit. His chest heaved with every deep breath he took.

"Are... are you alright?" Wilbur stood, walking over to him slowly.

Techno ran a hand through his hair, storming outside of the room with a horrified expression on his face.

He didn't notice Fundy calling to him as he quickly grabbed his stuff from the floor and left.

This was going to be troubling.

-
-
-
Omg y'all thank you so much for reading the previous two chapters ksndksjdj
This was pretty rushed and I'm sorry if it isn't as good. If there are any spelling/grammar mistakes, feel free to tell me as English isn't my first language.
Tysm for reading 💞

word count: 1237 (a/n included)
word count 2: 1188 (a/n not included)