"Get her out of there!" I scream at no one in particular, wide eyes watching as Rylee continues to get pounded. I almost felt bad for the girl as she struggled to fight back, being no match for the state Sabrina was in right now. I scream out again, this time catching the attention of Louis who was struggling to make his way through the tight circle of people.

I push my way through the crowd, making my way towards him and finally managing to get a grasp on his arm to push myself forward. Louis is quick to act the moment we get close to Sabrina, myself pulling Rylee away from her grasp. With little to no effort, Louis hauls Sabrina's thrashing body over his shoulder, several curses stringing from her mouth as he does so. I try to do the same to Rylee, but only manage to get her limp arm around my neck before I crumple to the ground due to the weight.

She had the looks and figure of a supermodel, but that didn't mean she wasn't heavy. Especially when she gave no effort in helping me haul her away.

I try a second time, this time successfully getting her entire body onto my back, giving me a few extra seconds before my body topples face-first to the ground once again. My legs and arms fail to save me, rather falling out to the sides and leaving me in a corpse-like position. I try pushing my arms up but crumple back down even quicker than before.

I blame the excessive amount of cake I ate before this for not being able to get up.

I suddenly hear a choking-snore like sound comes from above me, which I soon realize to be a knocked out Rylee.

I knew Sabrina hit her hard, but I didn't realize that it was to the point of unconsciousness.

"Here let me help you" I hear from above me, which I'm quick to place as Harry's. In less than a moment, the sudden weight of Rylee's body is being lifted off of me with ease. I take in a gaping breathe, glad to have use of my lungs once again, before flopping over to my backside to stare up at him.

Similar to Lou, he easily threw Rylee over his shoulder, hoisting her up with one hand before he offered the other to me. I take it quickly, thanking him as I do so, and stumble my way up to my feet.

"Thanks" I breathe out, brushing off the debris that I've managed to collect on my white - still cake-stained - shirt, while on the ground, "I probably wouldn't have been able to pull her off for a while."

"Yeah" Harry nods, facing his head in attention towards the direction Sabrina was taken, before shaking it slightly. He seems to be distracted with his thoughts and that's led to a more awkward silence between us than usual.

"So" I roll back and forth on the balls of my feet, "the weather?"

"What?" he turns back to me, my words successfully catching his attention.

"The weather" I state again simply, "It's nice out."

Harry continues to stare, taken back by the confusion of my random question.

"Uh, yeah, 's nice out" he finally replies, still giving me a strange look.

"Mmh."

"You okay?" he checks in, continuing to give me a strange look "Looked like a rough fall, seems like you've hitten your head."

"Oh! Yeah! I'm totally a-okay" I pop back, giving him an okay sign with my hand, "you know just chillin, and my noggin is just fine, thank you for asking," I confirm, before continuing, "However, I am still trying to figure out what the hell just happened, you know with the whole Sabrina beating Rylee to a pulp while really in her feels, but yeah besides that, yeah, I'm great. This was a really great way to end the night if I do say so myself" I finish off.