_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Aria this is too much" i stare at myself in the mirror. Right now I'm in Arias room trying on a whole bunch of her bad ass clothes. I already went shopping and bought a whole bunch of stuff. But Aria insisted that I try some of her clothes on. She also taught me how to style my hair and do my makeup dark.

"It is not too much, you want to show Josh you can be bad right" Aria points out. "Yes" I admit. "You want to stand up to him right?" Once again I say yes to Arias statement. " then this is perfect!" She points her hand up and down my body.

I'm dressed in a tight black tube top with tight leather pants. I also have a black leather jacket thrown on. I have red lipstick and a intense smokey eye. Black studded boots are on my feet finishing the whole look. Aria then hands me a beanie that says -No 1 Cares-. This look is so not me but I know I have to do do it. My hair is in curls instead of my usual straight flat hair.

"K you have to get home it's almost ten thirty and tomorrow is school. Keep the outfits and remember what I told you. Keep your confidence, you have to show that jerk who he is messing with." Aria is now pushing me out the door. " hey hey hey what's the rush I'm going I'm going" i purposefully walk slower and she just shoots me a dirty glare. "I'm tired Elena" she yawns and wipes her eyes.

"Love you too, I will text you later! See YA tomorrow girly" I skip my way out of her room and head downstairs. I basically live at her house. Hers and Kendal's. "Elena honey are you leaving now?" Arias mom is now walking me to the door. "Yes I'm tired and so is Aria. Thanks for having me. Have an awesome night mama" I give her a huge hug and let myself take a deep breath. Kendal's and Arias moms are like my actual mom. I come to them for anything , they always treat me as I'm part of the family too. I'm so thankful for them.

"Have fun with the clothes sweetie. Teach that boy a lesson" she pats me on the back. "Will do" i run down the porch and start to walk back home. Yup, I told Arias mom everything that happened with Josh. It was just pissing me off so much I needed to talk to someone so I ran to Arias house after checking in with Jeremy. She wasn't home so It was just me and her mom Hannah. The rest is pretty self explanatory.

When I rushed over to her house earlier I couldn't drive. My car had no gas in it, so I'm stuck walking home. I text Kendal and ask if Jeremy and I can catch a ride with her tomorrow. She quickly responded and said yes of course.

I see my house in the distance and smile, my mind flashing back through all the memories I had with this place. I miss her I think. I really really miss her. One tear pushes its way out of my eyes and down my cheek. Wiping it from my face i grab my key from my pocket and put it in the door and twist the lock.

The house is dark and quiet. I wonder where Jer is? Before I can go looking for him the phone rings. "Hello?" I answer into it. "Hi sweetheart how are things? Sorry for not calling! I've been so busy."my dad says on the other line.

"Don't worry dad and everything's ...." I pause for a minute and think. Honestly everything is not good. The bad boy is blackmailing me for God sakes. Also I never told him about my anorexia acting up again.
"...good, everything is good" I finish the sentence.
"How's Jeremy"
" he is great"
"That's good, I miss you kids a lot but I have bad news"
"What is it"
" I'm going to have to stay out for another week. We need the extra money Elena I can't loose this opportunity"
"I understand dad don't worry, I love you so so so much"
" I love you too honey, tell Jeremy I love him too"
" I will bye dad"
"Bye"
I miss my dad. But I know he has to work if I want to go to collage or university. We need the money. When my mother passed away my dad was so depressed he lost his old job which he loved. Now he has finally managed to get another job and he can't let that go. I completely understand.

Now where is Jeremy.... I search the basement and the main floor. When I know he isn't there I head upstairs. "JEREMY IM HOOMMEE WHERE ARE YOU?" I scream as I head to his room. I walk in his room to find him sound asleep on his bed, above the covers still in his clothes.

I get a closer look at him and see he is holding something in his hand. I see that's it's a picture of our family at Disney land in front of the castle. Jeremy, my mom, me and my dad. We're all smiling and it seems like nothing can get as good as this. I remember that day it was a amazing day. Too bad we didn't know my mom was going to die just 3 years later.

Jeremy's eyes are puffy and his face is red. It looks like he has been crying. Aw Jeremy! I get onto the bed with him and wrap my arms and legs around him. He turns and looks at me obviously waking up. He smiles at me before pulling me closer. "I miss her too, I miss our family" I whisper in his ear. I was meaning for it to come out sounding confident but it came out very weak. "I know" He then closes his eyes like he was trying to fall asleep again. I get out from his hold and make my way to my room.

I run to the washroom and take a quick shower then putting on my warm and fuzzy Leo and Stitch pyjamas. I get snuggled up in my bed and pull out my phone. I go through all the texts looking to find any from Josh but nope. Just one from Aria saying *Remember the hair and makeup I taught you* I laugh at her text. *don't worry I do* I sigh and shut my phone off. I stare up at the ceiling, feeling lifeless and dizzy. I feel sleep come upon me and I know that when I wake up I'm going to have to be someone different. I'm not sure how well that's going to go down.... Then before I can think another thought sleep takes over completely and I'm off to dream land.
**********************************************************************************
Hey guys it's BELLA:) hope you like the story! I want your guys feed back so feel free to let me know anytime. Even if you have any ideas for the story let me know! cause I'm not sure where I want to take it yet....so always remember comment, vote and enjoy! Love ya'll an update will come soon<3