Chapter 30: Our Perfect Life

Start from the beginning

Being awoken by Darcy and Matthew is not something that is rare. So I wake up and Darcy drags me into Emily's room. "Emily's awake" she says with a smile. Yeah Darcy, i'm sure you didn't wake her up. I say to myself. Because I know every morning when she wakes up she goes into Emily's room and wakes her up. Or maybe she doesn't maybe she just sits there and waits until she wakes up. The second option sounds like something she would do. But it is still usually 7am when I am woken up and go through the same routine, changing Emily's diaper, feeding the kids and getting them dressed and letting them run off to do their own thing. Except usually I bring Emily down stairs because that's usually where they play in the little play room down there. 

Liam and Danica were heading back to LA today since he had to get back to filming for his new movie. They had been here for a week which is a long time for Darcy and Matthew to be together. So they had got used to being together, seperating them would be tough. I was dropping them off at the hospital and since there wasn't enough room in my car for everyone Harry stayed home with Emily. I threw Emily's car seat in the trunk and buckled Darcy in. Matthew didn't need a car seat anymore which felt crazy to me. Since he was just a tiny little kid. Danica was in the back with him and Liam up front with me. The drive to the airport seemed to go by fast and before we knew it we were at the gate saying goodbye. I guess you could say I was quite an emotional person so I here I was crying about them going away. Which I mean I guess it was ok! Cause I only see them a couple times a year. But Danica was crying to so it was ok. You would figure we wouldn't be very fond of each other after all that has happened but we were close. I hugged each other them goodbye and gave a hug to Matthew. I would always see him as my son. Always. When him and Darcy hugged they did not let go for a good 5 minutes and they just whispered in each others ears. I was able to hear the last bit.

"I love you Darcy. I'll call you tomorrow" he says. 

"You better Matthew! I love you too" she replies with a little laugh and with that they let go as they are walking back he looks back at her and waves and she does the same. Breaking out crying she barries herself in my leg. I pick her up and she hides herself in my neck and I can feel her tears on me. It breaks my heart everytime. 

"Hey Darcy you know what! You are going to see him again real soon. I know you love your brother" I say rubbing her back. She pulls her head and looks at me confused. 

"He not my brother..." she says matter of factly. I look back at her. 

"What do you mean?" I ask genuinly confused.

"He not my brother. He my best friend. We not brother and sister we best friends" she says. I nod my head at her. Ok then..

It is not long before we are home and Darcy goes and sits on the couch arms crossed frown on her face. iPad beside her and book in her arms. This is what she does. She collects all her Matthew memorabilia and sits there until she gets to talk to him next. It is so unhealty since he usually doesn't call for hours, but there is nothing you can do to make her move. Emily grabs onto my jeans and pulls her self up so she is standing hardly and whines for me to pick her up. I look over at Darcy with my heart broken before picking up Emily. 

"Hi baby" I say kissing her forhead. I head into our room and see Harry there with a book in his hands. "Hey babe" I say sitting beside of him setting Emily down on the floor to go crawl around, "Let's go make some dinner" I say to him grabbing his arm and dragging him out of bed. We often cooked together and it was one of my favourite things to do. Just being in the kitchen and making stuff and helping each other. I dont know. It just made me happy. As we cooked I looked over at Darcy on the couch starring out the window as if waiting for him to come back. Emily on the ground beside her making sounds at her as if trying to have a conversation. "It just breaks my heart, seeing her so upset like this" I say with a frown. 

"It reminds me of how I acted when I wasn't with you" he mutters. I turn to face him and he is leaning against the counter. I go and wrap my arms around him pressing my lips to his and then rest my head on his chest and think. 

"Reminds me of how I was too without you.." I say quietly. "I love you" I mutter.

"I love you to forever" he says and kisses me. 

-------------------------------------------

My heart, my heart, my heart can not handle this. I can not believe how far this story has come. When I first started writing this which seems like ages ago. Well I mean it was something like 2 years ago I started this story and I dont know what you think but compared to how I wrote back then I feel as if I have improved. I may have taken long breaks but I just want to thank you all for reading and voting and commenting. You guys are amazing. I thank you all for reading this story. I truly can not express my thanks. I hope you enjoyed this book. I feel I am happy with the way it has ended and would like to remind you there will infact be a sequel. Cause I figured I couldn't just end the story there. There is still lots to come ;) I was just going through some details on this story and especially you guys and seeing that there is people from all over the world reading this... I find absolutly amazing. So again I just want to thank you for your support throughout this book and thanks for sticking here and continueing to like it. I try my best I hope you feel the same! 

-Hannah(: