Chapter 5: Moving On

Hey so here for another update which I will try to do as much as possible. But I only have 14 more days of school!!!

*

-Harry's POV-

It's been a couple months since we broke up again she tried to lose all contact with us. I never even speak to Darcy. We get to go back to England for a week since our tour is almost over. We are already working on our next album. 

"Mate cheer up" Niall says to me. I guess you could say I have been moping around for the past months. Yes I did cheat on her. I'm not even sure why I did it because I'm pretty sure I'm inlove with her. 

-Cassie's POV- 

People would think I was being over dramatic about the whole thing. But I know what Harry is like he does cheat and he isn't faithful and I need to be with someone who is. I couldn't keep in contact with the boys because I know that, that would only bring me into connection with Harry. That's exactly what I don't want. I was starting to fall inlove with him again but of course only to get my heart broken once again. 

"Mummy please let me talk to daddy it's been so long!" Darcy whined.

"Darcy what did I say we aren't going to see daddy for a while but how about we go see grandma Anne?" I ask. Her frown turns into a smile and she starts jumping around. She loves Harry's mum. We told Anne a while ago and they have spent a lot of time together. Even though Harry and I aren't together we still go see Anne a lot. I shot Anne a quick text saying we were going over. When we got there, there was a car in the drive way. I thought maybe we should just come another time but Darcy ran straight out of the car. Oh dear. I immediatly parked the car chasing after her. When I got inside no one was there.

I went into the kitchen to see Darcy already in Annes arms. "Hey anne who's car is that in the front?" I asked.

"Oh just a friends they asked if they could leave it here" she replies. But it seemed like she was lying. We started talking about a variety of things while Darcy was off in the other room.

-Harry's POV- 

I heard the door creak open and heard tiny foot prints running dowstairs. Could it be. I looked at all of the lads and they were smiling. I was about to go down and check but the guys thought it was a good  idea I stay incase Cassie was there. Sure enough it Darcy because I heard her scream "Granmaa" in her cute little voice. It took everything in me not to run down those stairs and hold her in my arms. A couple seconds later I hear her beautiful voice.

 "Hey anne who's car is that in the front?" Cassie said. There conversation went on and I heard her ask. 

"How are they?" she obviously meant us and all the boys listened in.

"They are good you know Cassie they miss you they are coming in you should see them" she said.

"Anne I can't you know that to much pain I can't do it! You know what he did to me." she said starting to cry. I was about to run down the stairs right that second. They started talking about Darcy's party which was on Saturday. 

"Hey Darcy what do you want for your birthday?" my mum asked.

"Hmm I want my bestfwiends and my daddy to come back. They never talk to me do they not love me?" she asks crying. Oh my the girls I love are having a crying fest and I can't go and help them.

Well looks like we will be there on Saturday.

*saturday*

-Cassie's POV-

I had got my daughter a whole bunch of stuff for her birthday from toys to one direction stuff. What if she couldn't see them I thought it was only fair I got her some of there stuff. The party was starting and a few of her friends from day care came and Anne and my parents were there. They eventually grew on the fact that I had a kid and came in contact with me again. For some reason Anne wanted to plan the whole party so I just let her. The place we were at was pretty much a huge jungle gym with a stage at the place as well. Oh no what did she have planned. After the kids had played for a while Anne went on stage and asked all the kids to come infront of the stage. Anne turned the lights off. Oh no Darcy was afraid of the dark. But soon the lights turned back on and we heard a suprise and there on the stage was One Direction them selves of course that is why Anne wanted to plan. Darcy screamed "Daddy!" and ran onto the stage. Harry picked her up and gave her a big hug. That was the happiest i've see her in months. How could I have been such a horrible mother and not let my own child see her father. They sang happy birthday to her and all hugged her. I guess I was crying cause Liam came up to me and wiped away my tears. They soon all came but Harry. He was with Darcy talking to her about something.

"Hey Cass how are you doing" Louis asked me.

"I'm fine thank you for coming you have made her happier then ever" I said.

"There is that smile" Zayn said. We talked for a long time just catching up before I had to thank everyone for coming. Everyone soon left and the boys asked if Darcy and I wanted to go out for dinner. 

"I'm sorry guys I think you should just take Darcy without me I have a date" I said with a smirk. Harry wasn't even with the group but as soon as he heard the word date he stormed over. 

"Date! With who! You slut it's been only a couple months and you have already moved on I can't believe it!" he screamed at me. I felt the tears coming back.

"My couch and the ice cream" I said my voice barely noticible looking at the ground. 

"Oh shit. I'm sorry Cass I didn't mean it" he says. Well to late. Bull crap I say as I run away. 

"Mummy wait!" Darcy screams running after me. I bend down to her level and whisper in her ear 

"Go have dinner with daddy. Actually stay the night with them mummy wants some alone time. You have stuff at his house right?" she nods her head gives me a kiss and runs back. I stopped by the store on my way home and I was just walking with my head down. I didn't want anyone to notice me since I was pretty sure I looked horid. When me being as clumsy as I am walked into someone. I looked up and I saw one of the most attractive faces I had ever seen in my life. 

"I'm so sorry. Whoa hey are you okay" he asked in a cute american accent. 

"No it's my fault I wasn't paying attention. No i'm not but before you start talking to me you should probably know I have a daughter" I said being prepared to get a quick good bye. As I was walking away he grabs my arm and turns me around.

"What a coincidence I have a son" he said with smirk. I found out his name was Liam and he was 21 years old his son was five and apparently he knocked a girl up when he was 16 he said he was inlove la di da almost like my story but the girl left him with the sun and moved to some where in Europe so he decided to move to england. He was from LA. His sons name was Matthew or Matt for short. We traded numbers and said we would get together again. What a way to get my head off Harry meet a new guy. Liam was great.

*

New chapter hope you liked it

Comment

-Hannah