8- "The First Time"

Start from the beginning

You stopped in your tracks and said "oh, no... and I'm kinda not the right person to ask".

"Oh my bad, well then..." he said with a nod and you continued to go towards the great hall to hang out with friends.

Once you entered, students smiled and whispered with each other.

Did I do something wrong? You asked yourself.

"(y/n)!" Hermione waved at you and approached her.

"How are you?" She asked as you noticed students were still looking at you and they were smiling.

"What's up with everybody?" You asked Hermione as she also looked around to clarify what you were saying.

"Oh, not sure but look over there. Those are for you." She said pointing to a corner where you could see a colorful box there.

You approached the box and everybody was anticipating what it was.

You were scared to untie the ribbon but you did anyways. The explosion of flower petals surrounded the room as it magically twirled around you. Gold streaks were coming out of the box too. The petals formed a big bouquet of roses and a love letter flew out of it. It was like a howler, but for love letters.

"Beautiful roses for the most beautiful person I know. Keep your head up --DLM"  the letter stopped talking and automatically sticks back to the roses.

Harry on the other hand was going to approach you, he had some flowers that he was planning to give you. He then hesitated when he saw you smelling the bouquet in your hands. Hermione noticed this and thought about taking matters into her own hands.

Harry was already backing away when Hermione shouted your name and you looked towards her and saw Harry.

"Hermione what are you doing?!" Harry slightly whispered.

"Just go with it," she replied whispering too.

You then greeted them as soon as you approached them.

"Harry here wanted to talk to you," Hermione said with a smile, trying to hide her laughter.

"HERMIO--" Harry tried to say but Hermione slapped his back strongly and patted it, making it look like it was a friendly pat.

"Y-yeah, can we talk?" He managed to say shyly.

"And he has something to give you," Hermione said eyeing the flowers behind him.

She then gave Harry a death glare and he didn't have any choice.

"H-here," he said giving you the flowers.

"It's not much but --"

"Thanks! Where did you wanna go talk?" You said genuinely and smiled at Hermione as you two went out.

You held both flowers with you, and both of you went towards the astronomy tower.

Both of you sat down on the metal flooring and stared up at the gloomy sky.

"I'm sorry" he muttered, "I did a lot of thinking recently and I couldn't get you off of my mind." He continued.

"That hurts you know, like a lot?" You replied.

"I know and it's a selfish move for me to talk to you suddenly, but I do miss you and my feelings never left"

"It was just a week Harry, but it felt like months" you paused, "I didn't know what to do to you, you just left me in my most fragile state. When I needed you the most that are where you vanished." You explained.