8- "The First Time"

•••

It has been a week since you two broke up and today wasn't any different. He was still desperately trying to avoid you and by now, everybody knew you guys weren't a thing anymore.

"You keep looking at her for the 10th time" Hermione spoke as everyone was silent in the great hall at lunchtime for there are only distant murmurs heard across the room. 

"I can't help it" he replied as he stared at his food.

"Well if you can't help it, then why did you break up with her in the first place?" Hermione raised an eyebrow while everybody else tried to listen to his answer.

He smacked Ron's arm in hopes for his friends to drop the topic.

"Ow! What did I do?" Ron whined.

"Never mind that Harry it's only a few days before the 2nd task... Have you figured something out?" She diverted the topic.

Harry was relieved but he wasn't paying attention as he saw Draco approaching you at your table.

"Harry??" Hermione asked as she traced his view.

"Is that Malfoy?" She asked again as Ron and the others looked in your direction too.

"She's got a suitor now 'mate" The Weasely twins butted in.

•••

"What's this?" you asked as you were shocked that Draco was approaching you.

"Your dad visited a while ago, he told me to give you this." He said casually sitting down beside you.

Cho didn't notice so when she supposedly tapped you, she was tapping Draco. She felt odd so she looked to see why you weren't responding and she was shocked.

"I'm sorry!" She said as she started shaking in nervousness.

"It's no problem" He replied and immediately faced you.

"What?!" Other Ravenclaw students mouthed in surprise, and Cho just shrugged it off.

"Anyways, I bet those are chocolates, have a great lunch," Draco said ruffling your hair and walking away.

"What the hell was that?" Cho asked in a friendly disbelieving tone.

"Well his dad and my dad are friends and business partners so I can't exactly avoid him" you replied.

"oh right..." Cho brushed off her thoughts.

'But what's going on between you two?' She thought to herself.

---

"He gave her something..." Ginny said looking at you.

You had a feeling that somebody was staring so when you slightly turned around you saw Harry and the others watching you.

"Oh, Harry she's looking," Fred said as George waved to you and you did the same for him.

"Come on Harry wave too," George said but Harry dropped his fork, slightly slammed the table, carried his bag, and went out of the great hall.

You saw him walk out and you just sighed.

"Still ignoring me..." you muttered as you turned back to your plate.

"I don't understand why he would do that..." Cho said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Well he made his decision, can't do anything about that," you replied and both of you continued eating.

•••

"(y/n) have you seen Harry?" Cedric Diggory asked as soon as you walked passed him by the hall.