𝕵𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

Start from the beginning

The white haired teen on the floor sigh and roll his eyes, he stand up and went to the fridge. Taking out seven eggs. "Go tell the others that breakfast is ready, let me fix this." Suigetsu said and pushed Karin away.

"Are you sure you won't set the Kitchen on fire?."

"Stop questioning me or I might accidentally add poison on your plate." Suigetsu warned and repeatedly moving his hands away in a short motion, trying to make Karin leave.

While she walked her thoughts drifted back to what she found out yesterday,

Once Sasuke-kun impregnate Naruto-kun, the moment Naruto-kun feel that he's going to give birth … that's when we start our plan.” Orochimaru's voice rang through Karin's mind.

How could that ‘Naruto-kun’ could even get pregnant? Orochimaru-sama mentioned something about being a Jinchūriki … maybe that have something to do with him being capable to conceive a child.” Karin thought.

But it still doesn't make any sense! Why would Sasuke-kun agree with all of this?.”

Sasuke-kun is not gay … right?.” Karin childishly stomped her feet and gripped on her hair. All of this is making her go crazy.

"Maybe Sasuke wants to restore his clan, maybe that's the reason why he agreed." Jūgo stated while leaning on the wall, Karin shrieked while she looked around, trying to find out who it was, she sighed in relief when it was only Jūgo.

"How long have you been standing there?!." Karin asked.

"I just arrive don't worry."

Karin simply nodded only to froze when realizing something. "You knew about Orochimaru-sama's plan for the boy?!." She screeched, she immediately cover her mouth when she knows she's being to loud.

Jūgo simply shook his head, "I didn't  I heard it from you. You said your last thoughts out loud."

Karin visibly tensed, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about you eavesdropping on Orochimaru-sama, your secret is safe with me." Jūgo assured her before walking pass her, leaving her all alone.

Karin warily watch Jūgo walk away, she closed her eyes to digest what just happened, she just hope that Jūgo won't tell anyone. She exhale loudly in distress, she knows this have nothing with to do with her but, she's still intrigued about the blond Jinchūriki.

Considering she also heard Kabuto calling him, Uzumaki the boy had the same clan as her, "There's only one way to find out …" Karin muttered as she compose herself.

She marched towards Sasuke's room, she didn't even bother to knock as she just turn the knob to open.

"Sasuke! - eh? Who are you?." There he is.

Karin just scanned, from head to toe. To be honest this Naruto Uzumaki is kinda attractive, but now is not the time to judge someone's looks and tell if they're good looking or not.

"Where's Sasuke-kun?." She questioned while allowed herself to enter, pushing the confused Jinchūriki out of the way. She tried not to be obvious that this is her first entering Sasuke's room.

"Sasuke said he's going to do his morning trainings." The blondie explained while curiously watching Karin's every move.

Perfect.”

"Ah … Naruto is it?." Karin asked, trying to act like she doesn't know him, "Sasuke-kun is not the only reason why I'm here." She added.

"Orochimaru-sama ordered me to get some of your blood … if that's okay with you." Karin asked while she already pulled out a small but really sharp Kunai.

Naruto panicked, as he desperately tried to think for any excuse. "What - What for?." He stuttered.

"Unfortunately, Orochimaru-sama didn't tell me the reason ... Don't worry, I won't cut it too deep, just enough to draw a small amount of blood." Karin assured him as she slowly walk up to him, she asked for Naruto's palm.

"Wait! I can do it myself!." Naruto panicked when she was about to thrust the Kunai, Karin nodded and handed him the sharp object, she patiently tap her sandal while she wait for him to do the work.

"Well?." Karin inquired.

"I'm really hungry right now … and I'm sure Sasuke is on his way with my breakfast … I can do it later and ask Sasuke to give Orochimaru, you can go now." Naruto mentally cheered as he just made a good excuse.

Karin lifted up one of her eyebrows when Naruto said “Sasuke is on his way with my breakfast. why does she find that hard to believe? Sasuke serving someone their breakfast? She internally scoffed at the thought.

"I'm sorry Naruto-kun but I believe Orochimaru-sama told me this is urgent." Karin said through gritted teeth as she was starting to feel impatient, not waiting for Naruto's response she slashed a straight line on the tanned palm.

Karin was confused as to why there's no blood coming out, not even a drop. She looked up to Naruto — only to see him grinning sheepishly.

"Bye?." He unsurely said.

Karin drop the Kunai in shock as smoke suddenly appear, “A clone!.” She thought.

"Shit!." She cursed loudly while she ran to find someone to report about the Blond's disappearance.