12

Natalie screamed in pain as Kol panicked

Natalie screamed in pain as Kol panicked. "Kol!" She cried out. Kol ran to her side and kissed her head. "Please deliver the baby!" Natalie cried. The pain was getting worse and she couldn't do it no more. "Please!"

"Natalie, I-I don't know what to." He tells her.

Natalie grabbed his hand squeezing it. "Please, Kol." She tells him. "I don't want to lose the baby." She tells him.

Kol looked at her with tears in his eyes and nodded. He kissed her head before getting between her legs to see the baby's head. "Keep pushing, darlin."
~~~
Rebekah and Elijah ran through the woods looking everywhere for the Cullens when they saw the Volturi. "Aro." Elijah says as the cold ones turned to the Mikaelsons.

"Elijah, Rebekah, what brings you by."

"We need the doctor." He said. "Natalie is about to give birth and Kol is panicking. Klaus is trying to find witnesses for you."

"Nothing won't happen here.' Markus said as he was intrigued with the news of the curse Swan's baby. "How is Natalie?"

"In a lot of pain." Rebekah replies.

Klaus arrived with a smile as he reached his brother and sister. "I'm here to announce Kol has delivered his own son."

Bella was shocked that Natalie had her baby with no one there, but Kol. The Cullens and their witnesses left the field as the Mikaelsons left themselves. One person on their mind was Natalie.
~~~
Kol smiled as he laid with Natalie and their baby. She was slowly falling asleep causing him to carry the baby to his crib. Walking back over, he laid down beside her and pulled her to him. "I love you, Natalie." He tells her as he heard the door open.

Bella was the first to appear to see Kol laying with Natalie. He pointed towards the crib making her walk over and look to see a beautiful baby boy sound asleep. Edward walked in and smiled as he looked at his nephew. Soon the room was full of the witness and the other Cullens.

Bella looked back and smiled at the sleeping form of Natalie Swan. What's next?

 What's next?