2

The Mikaelsons have looked everywhere for Natalie till they heard crying

The Mikaelsons have looked everywhere for Natalie till they heard crying. Kol.was the first to find her but saw her in the middle of the lake that was now ice. "Natalie?"

She turned to see the Mikaelsons and walked over to them. Rebekah hugged Natalie as the young girl cried. Bella, the Cullens, and the shifters showed up. Natalie hid behind the Mikaelsons so she wouldn't get growled at. Jasper walked over to the young girl. "Edward read their minds and they wanted to say sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it. They knew about the curse, they even watched me lose control, but what do they do?" She waited for answer from someone. "They treat me as a threat."

The shifters whimpered as the air started to get cold. Bella walked over and hugged her sister. Natalie calmed down and noticed the change of weather . "I'm sorry."

"Its not your fault Natalie. They should have known that you can't control your powers." Elijah said.

Kol looked at those in front of them. "Now are we going to be civil and not judge or we can do this my way." Kol announced with a smirk.

"They agreed." Edward said. The Mikaelsons, the Swans, the Cullens, and the shifters went back to the clearing. Bella watched as Natalie used her powers as they practiced. Natalie has never been this free before and Bella liked seeing this side of Natalie.
~~~
Kol watched the young girl and saw why Davina was close with her. She too held to much powers, but her's was a curse. Freya noticed how he watched the young Swan. "You like her."

Kol looked at his big sister and shook his head. "No. Davina was the one I loved."

"She never loved you back Kol. She lost the only man she has ever loved to Klaus. You were just a friend to her even though you grew feelings. There must be a reason for her to send us her to help Natalie." Freya explained. Kol ignored his sister and faced the others as he watched Natalie loose control. He vamped over and held her still.

"Calm down darlin' before you hurt someone you care for." Kol said as Natalie gained full controlled and started crying. Bella ran over with the others. The Mikaelsons watched as the Cullens and Bella tried to reach Natalie,but couldn't. Natalie sighed as she calmed down due to Kol's instruction. "There we go."

"Thank you." Bella and the Cullens stood shock. No one has ever tried to calm her down since they were afraid to get hurt. The Mikaelsons wondered why they all carried shock faces. Before she could say anything, Natalie passed out in Kol's arms.

"Well... I guess we'll stay here and work with y'all till she wakes up." Klaus said as Kol carried an unconscious Natalie back.

" Klaus said as Kol carried an unconscious Natalie back