Come On,Rude Boy.

A week goes by business as usual. One day he goes to lunch and chats with Kai and one of their partners as Mr.Green turns from the lunch line to see them. He watches at Kai puts his finger in his mouth and wipes food off Eric's face as Eric laughs and pulls away. Mr.Green says,"Huh." To himself,then takes a bite of an apple.

In the next class period,Mr.Green knocks on Eric and Kai's dorm room door. Kai answers and Mr.Green says,"I need your help,it's about Eric."

Kai raises an eyebrow and allows him in the room. Some time goes by as Mr.Green explains the chair.

"So." Kai says. "You want me to help you find the jackass whose been shity to my friend,as if I wouldn't take care of it myself?"

"Maybe that's why Eric didn't tell you. He's non confrontational, but I think he trusts you,so he's probably unconsciously dropped many hints as to who." Mr.Green sharply says.

Kai scoffs. "If he hinted at anything,I would have known."

"Not necessarily." Mr.Green argues. "He wouldn't allow himself to say it straightforward or make obvious hints ,but without him realizing he may have man offhanded,random,sometimes obsurd comments About a classmate. Or,more likely he avoided speaking about them entirely when brought up. I take it you know his classmates."

"You think I just stalk him like some helicopter parent?" Kai remarts.

Mr.Green tilts his head a bit and does that white person smile.

Kai sighs. "Okay I do. Now I know it isn't any of the girls in that class,they're all yaoi obsessed and Eric told them he's straight because they're creepy.

He always has opinions about the doushe squad ,can go on and on about Nicks dumbass hair,Jordans inability to go a class without falling out a chair,Jerald's.."

Kai's face turns contemplative.

"Jerald's?" Mr.Green asks.

Kai recalls a memory recalls bringing up Jerald to Eric,to which Eric,and opinionated guy,responded,"Whatever. Let's watch a movie!"

Kai gives Mr.Green a daunting look.

(Next part is NFSW)