Chapter 2

Not a very good response in the previous chapter but thanks to those who liked and comment.

Enjoy
______

FLASHBACK

One month ago

Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay was getting ready while anika was packing his stuff.

Anika- shivaay I put your medicine box in the very front chain. Please take your medicine on time don't u dare to neglect it. And I also put various alarms on your phone like eating food on time , having your medicine on time etc etc and yes don't take tension u enjoy hour trip I will take care of everyone.

Shivaay chuckle at her. Shivaay went towards her back hug her.

Shivaay - so my dear jhansi ki rani first of all I love u and I will miss u. Secondly  I will take care of my diet and medicine. And lastly I know u are here so I am tension free coz my khidkitodh anika can handle everything.

And suddenly shivqqy realized something and break the hug.

Shivaay - and my dear Mrs this is not a vacation I am going on a business trip for only 2 days.

Anika - ya ya whatever trip toh trip hoti hai na.

Now it was time for rudra to interrupt their nok jhok wala pyaar.

Rudra - bhaiya if u are done with your romance can we just leave for airport u need to catch a flight and after dropping u to the airport in need go to the gym .

Shivaay - yes yes coming.

Rudra take the bags downstairs.

Shivika also left to the hall.

Shivaay saw everyone in hall. Some happy and some worried.

Shivaay called khanna.

Khanna - yes sir .

Shivaay - khanna have to increased the security of both mansion and office.

Khanna - yes sir.

Shivaay - okay. And make sure they all trustworthy.

Khanna - yes sir.

Before shivaay could ask anything to khanna tej interrupted.

Tej - khanna sirf apne shivaay sir baat sunte rahoge ya hamara kaam bhi kara hai.

Shivaay got confused.

Shivaay - bade papa is something else left.

Tej - yes, u talked about our security and what about yours ha.

Everyone smiled. (Ps my readers also smiled 😄)

Khanna - yes sir the farmhouse and office in Canada are fullly secure.

Shakti - and shivaay don't take so much tension it was just a threat letter.

Shivaay - but dad we should not take this so lightly.

Jhanvi - ha shivaay jab tej ne Oberoi empire ko alag alag countries mein expand kiya tha tab bhi tej ko threat letters aay the and their is nothing to worry about.

Om - yes shivaay u just go and take care of the meeting.

Pinky - shivaay I packed some snacks for your flight u don't eat so much unhealthy food na.

Shivaay - but mom whats the need for that.

Dadi- chup kar hamesha whats the need whats the need karta rehta hai.

Shivaay - okay boss.

Shivaay made face while juniors laugh as its very rare of dadi to scold shivaay.

Gauri - bade bhaiya have this dahi cheeni.

Bhavya - happy journey shivaay bhaiya.

Shivaay - thank u my lovely sisters.

Shivaay looked at anika and they assure both of them about the well-being.

Shivaay smiled and after taking blessing of elder, after a small teasing session of junior clan and again instructing khanna he leaves to the airport.

Meanwhile,

"Yes di shivaay bhaiya leave the Oberoi mansion we have now 2 days to execute our plan. We need to destroy them.  "

The lady smirks

Flashback to be continue

_________

Okay so that's it I just try to confuse u  guys with the last line of the chapter to guess about the villain of the story.

So keep guessing and I will update by tomorrow or today the new chapter.

And yes its short I know sorry for that but I really need to create a base for plot.

And don't forget to show some love to the story.

Not edited