Epilogue

Requested by Fiza866 ....
My readers are everything to me ❤.

Hope I will not go off track 🤞. And if u feel I did please let me know and apologies for that in advance.
--------
Its been 6 months since they come back. Handling media, office,investors becomes their main goal.

Shivaay, tej and shakti soon join the office. They were not expecting so much chaos. Mishra was able to handle stuff at a minimum point because of this powers. The accounts book was incomplete, investors giving up and stock crash happened but they didn't back out. They still have their employees and shivaay gave them some motivational speech and so much energy run through them. After a certain period of time companies again starting investing, stock market starts going up and shakti make sure accounts department is not in wrong hands.

Tej always says this to shivaay that its compulsory to have certain point of time in a person's life that he or she is verge to loose everything so that the person could work hard with all the wits.

Rudra again joined his gym. It was a mess because Svetlana locked that place and after a year when he went to his gym all the equipments were rotted, dust and everything. Rudy stopped giving up on stuff so he again started from zero to become a hero. And this time he didn't take help of anyone.

Omkara loved teaching painting in his past year in school so he decided to continue making painting and sketches and side by side teach beginners the real meaning of art.

Gauri and anika along with pinky and jhanvi started a NGO for homeless people and children who do not have a guardian. Oberois have many NGOs but this one was special because pinky and jhanvi got to know the importance of family and house.

Bhavya continues her job. She decided not to give up and start working hard for the country.

Dadi was happy to get back in her place. She was thankful for God for giving them the 2nd chance. Shivaay usually sends her to small trips with her freinds so that she can stay away from the household problems.

Khanna make sure he never fails in guarding the oberoi family.

They all were back in routine. Breakfast and dinner with family, spending weekends, junior Oberois late night teasing and fun session and senior oberois gossip session.

They say it right whatever happens, happens for a reason.

------------
Hope I did good in this. Honest opinions

Guys I really want to write another story that I have in my mind but not getting time.

And also u can give ideas or requests for os or long story u want me to write.

Thank u.