Cowgirl Tough

The halls were quiet as everyone was hurrying back to their homes or dorms in hopes of beating the storm that all the weathermen were calling for.  Well, everyone that was but me and Rex Lyrs.  The two of us were holed up in the back bathroom of the library where no one ever ventured.  The door was locked to be on the safe side, not that either of us was worried.  Rex was by far the most handsome man I had ever met.  He stood at 6’2” with jet black hair that curled enticingly around his ears.  He had the deepest blue eyes and had a very cut body.  Playing football for Montana State University for the past two years certainly hadn’t hurt his appearance.  And here he was with lowly ole me.  A warm feeling curled through my body.            

A giggle escaped my lips as he kissed my neck.  I tilted my head to the side, my eyes closing part way.  It was mysterious and romantic at the same time in my opinion to be here alone with him.  I never thought about what this could be leading too.  I was twenty years old and a journalism major that had big plans for her future.  I had started college at the same time as Rex, but no one had really paid much attention to me.  Well, until that one night that I would rather not talk about.  My parents would be appalled if they ever learned that I had been drinking when I was under age.  I wasn’t proud of myself but I couldn’t change it now.  I had just vowed never to do it again.  And I hadn’t.  Although the next day was when Rex had asked me to be his girlfriend.  No girl in their right mind would tell the star running back no.  This is how I found myself locked in this secluded bathroom with him now.            

I wasn’t worried.  At least not yet.  We had been dating for about month now and Rex had always been considerate of my feelings and backed off when I told him no.  I hadn’t let him get past the occasional making out.  I was not going to be one of those girls who slept around with every guy that came her way.  No way no how.  If my parents didn’t kill me for that then my younger brother would kill the guy who I had been with.  Regardless if I had wanted it or not.             

A gasp escaped my lips as Rex lifted me up by the hips and sat me on the edge of the sink.  The denim skirt road up on my thighs, letting him see just a hint of the black panties I had worn that day.  My mind quickly kicked into over drove when I realized this.  Oh no, I was not letting this happen.  Another kiss to my neck and then a passionate kiss to my lips sent my head spinning though and made me forget good sense for the moment being.  A moan escaped my ruby red lips as I arched against him, wanting him to kiss me more.            

“Well, aren’t you a little animal tonight,” Rex laughed huskily against my lips.  “I like it,” he whispered.  “It’s sexy.”  A shy smile touched my face.  Like I said, I’m shy by nature and this was not a normal occurrence for me.  “So, let’s see what else I can do to make you happy,” he tempted, kissing my neck.            

Another moan escaped my lips as he found the sweet spot on my neck where my neck joins my shoulder.  I had never realized I was sensitive there until the first time he had kissed me there and he knew that now.  My body nearly melted against him as I shifted against the cold sink.  Not that I really noticed the cold.  A gasp escaped my lips though as his hand slid down my side and under my shirt at the waist of my skirt.            

“Rex,” I whispered.            

“Shh,” he soothed.  “I won’t hurt you.”            

Pink colored my cheeks as I struggled to think clearly.  Was this what I wanted?  No, I had promised myself that I would wait until my wedding night. That was the way my parents had done it and I wanted to be like them.  Although being here with Rex like this was making it hard to keep that vow.  A shiver shot through my body as I suddenly felt his hand on my thigh, pushing my skirt higher on my thighs.  He had somehow managed to spread my legs without my knowledge and he now had a view that I had not planned on giving anyone.