👍 Mate Orientation 👏

Start from the beginning

"You don't know? That's Alpha Kim of the Kim Pack," Another girl answered.

"Who's that girl with him? His mate?"

"What? No. That's our alpha, Alpha L/N."  

Huh? She must not be from our pack, I thought. 

"Did you see that ass on her?"

"Wow, she's hot,"

"Bro, just wait 'till she starts working out!"

I got to the bench press, sat there for a second, looking for Lisa or one of the girls to spot me. But none of them were there today. 

"Hey, Alpha! Do you need help? I can spot you," a boy offers.

"No, there's no need. I'll jus-"

"Alpha, I'll do it! I'm really strong, see?"

"Why do you get to do it? I wanna do it!" another boy whines.

"Really, I don't-" I start.

"No need, guys. I got it." I hear Namjoon say from behind me. He leans over my shoulder, looking at me, hands on my waist, "Is it okay if I spot you?" 

 It took me a second to form words and force them out of my mouth. He's standing close, our faces inches apart. I can feel his breath against my neck, and my skin is buzzing from his proximity. His hands- his hands were on me, my wolf howled in joy. His voice laced with authority, anger, and, maybe, just maybe, jealousy? His voice is so creamy, deep, and gentle. He clenches his jaw. Damn, that was sexy. 

The group of fanboys turn on their heels and run away, clearly intimidated by my mate, "Lucky, son of a bitch!" One of them hisses under their breath

I nod my head at Namjoon and lay back and put my hands on the bar.

"I could have handled them, y' know," I mumble.

"I believe you. Geez, does that happen every time you go to train?"

"Pretty much. Usually, I'm with some friend, but they aren't here,"

"Well, that proves that I'm not crazy," He sighs.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not the only one who thinks you're incredibly beautiful," He grins.

I blushed so hard, "Are you gonna spot me or not?" I spat, trying to find my face.

He chuckles and prepares to catch the bar. I lift it and bring it down to my chest, and set it back on the rack. "Add some more," I instruct.

"You sure?" He asks, concerned. 

"Yep," I say, popping the "p" at the end.

"I don't know, that looks pretty heavy to me-"