You and me

This literal episode is going to focus on the dirty things that Aang and Katara do xd, I hope you enjoy it. I think I went a little overboard with that.

- Aang -

"So you'll stay with Iroh for a while, won't you?"- Yes, Aang, I haven't been to visit him in a long time, apart, it will help me de-stress a bit. It will only be a few days. - Mentioned Zuko.

- Take care friend, and remember, next month I will be waiting for you with the councilors, do not forget. - Aang was the main behind everything that happened at the command of Republic City, but you must from time to time, Zuko gave him a hand to solve problems like the one that arose.

- Sure, I'll be there - Zuko said looking askance at Zhanxi behind them. She really was someone very cute. - Be careful with her eh, Aang.- What? Why the dice? - The Avatar suggested incredulously.

- Come on Aang, since she appeared she looks at you with different eyes, she is very cute, intelligent and a Non-Master. It's a shame that Katara couldn't come, I would definitely love to see the show she would put on. - Zuko knew that Aang had many girls like Zhanxi after him, and whenever he could, he annoyed him with that.

- Don't say those things Zuko, she has nothing of relevance. But yeah, you're right, she's very cute. - Well, see you in a month. - While saying goodbye with a warm hug.

Once they were in flight, Zhanxi looked very interested in him, asking very personal questions, but Aang didn't mind responding with kindness.

This time I am sure that I made the right decision, she is a good person, intelligent and considerate.

Things will get better for sure.... I must plan my proposal to Katara very well, - he sighed- but I need to speak with Sokka before, I have only witnessed a wedding in my life, and I don't know what other customs the Water Tribe has.

The necklace! He thought. Aang knew he should make one, but he remembered the one Katara possessed. -No, I would not be so cruel to take that gift from her mother. I'm sure she will still want to keep it. I need Sokka, he will help me.

After resting for a while, he could see the mountains behind Ciudad Republica in the distance. -Finally we have arrived, finally arrived, darling. - Aang got up and woke up Zhanxi calmly.- Councilor, we are here, you better wake up- It was almost midnight, the Moon was shining almost as much as the sun and the wind was hitting Appa's fur."We have arrived, Zhanxi," said the Avatar as he helped her unpack.

The councilor would stay for several days in the Ciudad Republica police building. After he settled into his job, she would get a house.- Wow, I thought you wouldn't be here until tomorrow.Aang knew that voice, so he turned around.

-Toph! -

"Nice to see you again, twinkle toes," as they both embraced.

"Aang hadn't seen Toph for months, it was definitely a surprise to see her.

- I didn't know you were still working, it's too late.

-Yes, but, the truth is that I have nothing better to do, so I spend time with my companions' chickens. So I make sure they do their job well.-Aang grinned at her, "Oh, I almost forgot, Toph, she's the new councilor, her name is Zhanxi."

- It's a pleasure to meet you, Chief Beifong, I've heard so much about you.- Yes, yes, it is a pleasure to meet you too, I hope and do your job well, because if not ... well, you know what happened before.

- Don't worry, Toph, Zhanxi is the one, I will answer for her if something happens.

"I hope so," Toph squealed with a face of acceptance.