part 10 || make me, senpai.

Start from the beginning

Hinata now exited the closet with a new outfit, and he looked damn hot. He saw his best friend was deep into his game, so he decided to bring him some water and some healthy snacks because he knew that he'd be gaming probably even after Hinata got back, and he didn't want him to be too full or anything before the dinner with the old team tonight. As Hinata was about to walk into the room with his hands occupied with drinks and snacks for his best friend, he heard his shout in excitement and laughing at his game.

So fucking cute, Hinata thought to himself smiling lightly. He walked in and saw Kozume laying back in his chair, swinging lightly from side to side which only meant he won another game and waited to start another round with his teammates. Hinata placed the water and the snacks on a spare coffee type table and pulled it next to Kozume's chair so that he'd have an easier access.
"I'm going Ken, do you need anything?" Hinata asked after he gently pulled Kozume's headset aside making the shorter man look at up at him with a smile.

"Nothing I can think of."
"Alright. I got you some food and water here, don't let me see it here when I come back. Now give me a hug so that I can go." This was usual in their friendship. They wouldn't really go anywhere without a hug. It was a second nature in their friendship since they became friends. Kozume stoop up and extended his arms over Hinata's shoulders, making Hinata hug Kozume around his waist.
"I'll be back soon and then we can get ready and go to the dinner. We should also get some cat food tomorrow, our cats are running out of food."

"Of course. Be safe. Bye Shō." Kozume gave Hinata a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the snacks before sitting back into his chair with his leg propped up on the chair. Hinata couldn't resist taking a picture, he thought his best friend looked cute.  As he walked out of their apartment, Hinata tapped away on his phone saying he'll be at the meeting place soon. Tsukishima and Haiba were already together, and apparently Tsukishima is being mean to Haiba, as expected. It made Hinata think of the old days when Tsukishima would make fun of him as well, not like he doesn't do it now, too.

During the elevator ride and the walk to his car, Hinata thought he'd like to join Kozume's stream for a second, just to see what he looked like while streaming. Usually, while Kozume is streaming, Hinata was already at volleyball practice or bush doing something involving sleeping. As his screen loaded, he unlocked the car and got into his driver's seat. The screen finally showed Kozume's stream, so he turned his volume up.
"Yeah, sure I guess I can answer some questions. I haven't in a while. it's been months since I've just sat here and talked, but the game is loading anyway so please slowly so I can read them." Kozume smiled so cutely thwt Hinata had to screenshot.

The voice he was using, the tone, reminded him of the voice Kozume used with little kids. Kozume actually likes little children, and he's so cute when he talks to them.
"Was that Hinata Shōyō in your stream? Uh, yes. That was Shōyō." Kozume smiled slightly while saying his name, and Hinata's heart did a flip, for sure, this is what the little gamer made him feel all the damn time.
"Are you and Hinata living together? Well, he's in the process of moving into my apartment so I'd answer that as a yes." They're living together. Crazy, he never thought Kozume would offer, knowing how much Kozume loved his own free space.

"How do you know Hinata? Well, we met because of volleyball. We had a scheduled practice game with his team, and we were going to their school so I got lost in a neighborhood. Shōyō also got lost, but he approached me and asked me for my name while I was playing DSD. The same one my ugly captain at the time took away to make me eat. Oh, I'd say sorry Kuroo but I'm really not sorry." Kozume laughed when he saw Kuroo's comment on his stream about how mean he was when he called Kuroo ugly. Hinata just smiled at his best friend's live stream before turning one road closer to the meeting spot.

"How close are you and Hinata? Well, Shōyō and I are really close, I guess. I've known him since my second year of high school, and we've been friends ever since. I was sixteen when I met him, I'm almost twenty four now." That's right, it's almost Kozume's birthday. It was just a reminder for Hinata to finish his plans for Kozume's get away day, he's been planning something for him since he started staying over at Kozume's place all the time.
"Do you still play volleyball? Yes I do, I'm just not a regular player. I'm a part of a club, and i play at least three times a week after I'm off the clock from my gaming company."

That was something Hinata did not know. He didn't know Kozume still played, he hasn't told him anything in the past month or two they've been reconnected. It was expected though, Kozume usually doesn't speak on things people don't ask him about. Hinata pulled into the parking lot, turned off the car and unbuckled the seat belt. The red head picked up his phone to comment on his live before he clicked off of it to go do what he needed to do.

nekouhai
i love you neko-chan.

Kozume looked at his comments before he saw one that made his heart do backflips. Was he watching the whole time? Anyway, he smiled at the username, Nishinoya dared him to change it to something related to Kozume when they were playing truth or dare in training camp. Hinata changed it to 'nekouhai' as a way of saying neko - kouhai, because Kozume loved cats, and Hinata already called him neko-chan, so he just changed chan to kouhai.
"I love you too, my kouhai. Maybe you should change your username, it's been years." Kozume chuckled and reached over for his water. He wasn't expecting the next comment, so he has a mini coughing fit. What was Hinata saying?

nekouhai
make me, senpai. ;)

"Maybe when I see you next, I just might, my kouhai."

i'll tell the stars about you ᶠᵗ kenhinaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara