"You're not the only person that's been hurt before." He reminds me. "I had to found out I was getting cheated on in the most fucked up way. And I couldn't do anything about it but sit in prison all alone. Then I come home just to hear rumors that not only did she cheat while I was away but she aborted my baby too. It takes everything in me not to kill her. She says it ain't true but she also said she was only fucking with me. Can't believe anything she says anymore.

I stare at him feeling bad. "I'm so sorry that happened to you." I apologize. I hate to see good guys getting done wrong. All it does it create a cycle of heartbreak. One guy getting done wrong can lead to a girl getting hurt, then that girl going on to hurt others. All because of one bad apple the whole bunch gets bad.

"Hey I'm straight," he says honestly. Taking my hand in his he kisses it. Then leans over pecking me on the lips softly. "I'm going to take care of you and do everything I can to protect you and love you to the fullest with my entire heart. I'm gone be a man about my shit. Your man. And I'm not holding back either I'm gone give you this fucked up ass heart as long as you give me yours baby." His speech was so funny yet sweet and emotion felt all at the same time.

After that we just washed eachother up and made sure we were both ready for bed.

•*•*•*•*•

I climbed into bed with him wearing his t shirt and a pair of his basketball shorts while he just wears some basketball shorts and no shirt.

"Come here." I whisper as I climb on top of him. I couldn't help but kiss all over him. He smells so good and his hair is a little messy from me grabbing at it in the car.

I could feel his print pressing up against me and I have say everything about this man is definitely grown. Just imagining us having sex I know with a thing like that it'll kill me.

"Mm?" He hums as he runs his large hands up and down my thighs while I'm straddling him and his back is against the head board.

"Thank you Nio." I thank him.

"For what? The head? I gotchu anytime baby." He says with a smirk causing me to laugh.

"No." I giggle. I run my fingers along his tattoos on his neck tracing them. "For looking out for me, I know sometimes I complain and I don't seem appreciate but I am." I say honestly. "That day when you sent me that text from jail I was lost. Hopeless. I had nobody, no friends, hell no parents. My mom wouldn't even look at me. And yeah I had Ozias but Ozias had everybody and I just wasn't a priority in anyone's life anymore. But you guys? You and Uri and hell even your friends. Y'all make me feel welcomed, I have people in my life who will die for me. And don't nobody care about my dad y'all care about me. And I'm so grateful to have you in my life."

He lifts his head up pecking me on the lips looking me in the eyes.

Always.