"Hm? Oh right! I need to name the adress on my note." I stood up and started to walk towards the package.

The package is going to be sent to the person who gave me the note as a simple thank you

I picked up a marker and was about to dial Mr. Lee when Mr. Kim interrupted.

"Um, miss, Mr. Lee wanted to relay a message to you."

"What is it?"

"He told me that..." Mr. Kim scratched his head. "Oh right!" He picked something from his pocket. "Here's the adress"

"XXX Apgujeong-ro, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea" I read the note and started writing it on the package.

"Name?" I asked Mr. Kim.

"Huh?" Mr. Kim looked at me cluelessly. "Oh! Sorry miss. Pardon me... It's Minato-"

"Minato..." I repeated after him while writing.

Wait. This sounds really familiar.

"-zaki Sa-" I cut Mr. Kim off.

I scowled. "Nevermind" I stopped writing and closed the lid of the pen.

"Uhm?" Mr. Kim looked at me with a confused expression.

"You can have that" I pointed at the package.

"O-okay miss" Mr. Kim reluctantly picked up the package and went out.

Tch. Am I supposed to not hate her now?

I scoffed and shook my head.

Hansol
7:00 PM

Calling Sana...

"Hey" I greeted.

"Hey boo" Wow her voice sounds so different through the phone.

I chuckled. "Your voice sounds weird"

"Oh why?... Do you prefer this boo?" Her voice suddenly shifted from high pitched to a deep baritone.

"What the fuck?" I cursed in shock. This isn't Sana.

"Yep, that's what I do. Just tell me when and where, I'll be there." Wait... this guy is a hooker?!

"Y-you're a hooker?"

"Uh, yes boo" He said, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"O-oh..." I don't know what to say. I'm still processing what the fuck is going on.

"Wait..." He groaned. "Whose notebook did you snoop in, boy? Huh? I knew it. Geez, I'm just wasting my fucking time"

-Call Ended-

Oh my fucking god. Did that bitch just gave me a wrong number? And a gay hooker's too?

Wow... just wow. My ego has never been hurt like this before. That girl is dead if I bump into her again.

《 Character Profiles 》

Name: Choi HansolAge: 18

Name: Choi Hansol
Age: 18

- His parents own a pharmacy
- Spoiled brat
- Frequents the park to hit on girls