Attachment: 1%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Well lets see who been causing so much trouble for my princess" He grinned as he laid on his stomach, his fingers readjusting the range to his sniper while his eyes stay on his target without the scope.

Running his fingerless gloved hand threw his slightly curly chocolate brown hair. Taking a small calming breath before leaning forward, closing one of his beautiful ocean blue eyes as the other stared into the scope seeing his target clearer. His lovely olive skin fingers hovering over the trigger while his long thin legs stayed still helping him stay as an inviable target for now. 

He followed his target, he wouldn't want the hunt be over so soon, after all the man code named as Red was one of the most wanted thief's in the world. But he didn't work along, he worked with the number one most wanted Hacker known as Green. The two were known as Kidge, a nickname given by someone unknown and just used without any knowing the meaning. 

But today, only red would be his prey since everyone knew Kidge couldn't work without both of them. If one was gone then the other was broken, they worked as one because they completed the other skills.

Red worked by his instincts, he fought like a beast and always sensed danger like he was a truly a wild animal.

Green, he was known for his smarts and hacking skills. He held no strength to fight with but the mind was his weapon that never lost.

The two was the ultimate weapon, a team that never lost and always completed their mission one way or another.

"Who the hell still has a mullet, its embarrassing a mullet been kicking our ass" He grumbled as he over looked his prey who clearly felt himself being watched. 

Speaking into his com, most likely warning Green over them having an unexpected visitor keeping an eye on them during their mission. Glancing around once more before reaching for the door ready to sneak into the building he was sent to steal from. 

"Well, time to put the little puppy to sleep" He whispered with a slight smirk and pulled the trigger, a silent shot taken as a tranquillizer hitting his target neck. He didn't always kill his prey, some he did let live and this time he was sent to capture the guy alive and bring him back to his princess.  

He stayed still, glancing around making sure no one else was around or trying to spot him after the shot. Once he felt it was safe enough he started packing up his sniper into its case, throwing it over his shoulder, heading down to the stairs to collect his prey and bring him home. 

It was rather easy even he was thrown off by how easy it was to capture the great Red an how Green seemed to not be in sight. Were the two on separated missions, he heard rumour sometimes they split up for easy missions where either should be fine alone. 

He really should have thought into it a little more becuase that careless mood of his made his life change more the ever. 

His normal sniper life was really going to get more wild then ever but now he looks back on it, looking back on his twenty six year old self who was just trying to impress his princess .. maybe he was rather glad to have his life changed.

After all, he got to finally feel what it was like to be in love with the right person who loved him as he was.