Chapter Thirty Six: Nancy

LISA's POV

"Long time no see Lisa" Nancy stated as she laughed with an evil voice. "Did you missed me?" she asked and I can't even speak because I'm scared. Jungkook took the phone on my hands that makes me came back to my senses.

"Leave us alone Nancy" Jungkook replied with a firmness in his tone. "Why? Jungkook did you missed me too. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. But, your soon to be wife will" she replied back and Jungkook look at me as I look back.

I bit my lower lips as I pull my hair back because I'm stressing out. "Shut the f*ck upp!" Jungkook yelled then ended the call. "J-Jungkook, I'm scared. P-Please make her s-stop" I stutterly said as I'm getting scared of what she might do.

"Don't worry, I will protect you at all cost" he answered as he kissed the top of my head.

-

After 1 week

We're now a married couple just a couple days ago and thankfully, Nancy didn't called after the last time. I hope she's now having a peace of mind.

About the honeymoon... you know what we did right?

And now, we are here in New Zealand with our friends but we scattered around. We are serious about travelling together and our parents are supportive about that. Our friends are also taking care of every Nancy's move to protect us.

Because they said that we will always be there maknae. "Love, I'm hungry" I pouted at him and he chuckled as he saw me pouting.

"Ok love" he replied and kiss me on my left cheek. I followed him to the kitchen and watch him cook.

-

He served me a sizzling hot food and it looks delicious. "Be careful, it's hot" he stated and I smiled at him sweetly. "Thank you" I replied and I started to eat. "Mmm, this is delicious" I commented as I take a munch of the food again.

"Oh, eat slowly. You might choke!" he warned but I didn't care cause I'm hungry. "Want some?" I asked to him and he just shooked his head.

"Fine" I mumbled and eat again.

-

JUNGKOOK's POV

She's weird this past few days. She requested me a few days ago a oreo with mustard and now she is requesting some carrots with icing.

"Here you go love." I said and gave what she asked for. "What's that love?!" she exclaimed and push my hand lightly. "You requested it" I answered and she just scratched her head.