Chapter 14

We see part of the Wild Kratts crew on what looks like a camping trip. That group being the Kratt bro's , the two children (Oran is 9, faith is 12) and two creatures( Luna and Mel). They were sitting by the fire , roasting marshmallows and talking. It had been two weeks since Oran and Luna came . Faith really liked the two newest members, Mel didn't really care about them. The group were telling different stories . They decided to hit the hay for the night oran and Luna close to Chris , Faith and Mel close to Martin .

In the morning Chris woke to everyone but oran gone. 'Ahh my impatience brother...' he thought .

"Oran wake up..." Chris said

"Chris? Where's Luna?" Oran tiredly asked

"My impatient brother probably took her , don't worry I'm here, now come on let's head back"

Oran began getting up, as Chris packed the last of the things left by his brother. Once done, Chris held onto Oran's hand and began to make their way back to the tortuga. Little did they know of what journey awaited them.

Along their trail they crossed paths with a mountain lion. They both ( Oran behind Chris) moved back, away from it. Unaware of the edge behind them. And (for plot. Chris : seriously?....) they fell in . Chris moved Oran so he was on his chest . Luckily they landed in a large bush with mainly minor damage. Oran left the bush followed by Chris who let out a grunt of pain.

"Pa- Chris?"

"Yes Oran?"

"What happened ? Where are we?"

"Well there was a mountain lion, I didn't notice the cliff . Now we are inside with who knows if there is a way out ."

"Oh... are you ok Chris?" He asked moving towards Chris reaching out his hand.

"Yeh... yeh I'm -grunt- I'm fine"

"You don't sound fine" Oran said grabbing Chris's arm

"I'm fine... I promise" He says managing to make a smile. "Anyways let's check on you"

Chris looked over Oran patching up any wounds there were.

"Now it's your turn!" Oran yelled crossing his arms

Chris just sighed patching some of his own. Unfortunately there wasn't enough to patch the major one . He then checked his backpack his creature pod was smashed so that's out.

"P-Chris are we stuck?"

"It seems so... I'm sure we will be fine maybe I can use my creature po- oh wait Martin has it..."

"Well that sucks..." Oran paused to think "maybe we can find a way out?"

"Yeh let's start looking...."

They began to slowly moved through the cliff side . It was a quite large space, it had loads of plants and some berries that were edible. There was a small Stream flowing though it. There were also a few trees. Over all it was an awesome place. As they continued down the cliff side , Chris spotted a creature. Though he brushed it off. As he and Oran neared the edge ,Chris realized .....

(Leave it there for now cause I'm running low on ideas also remember about the dares and asks! Only got me so far! And happy New Years everyone!)