Chapter ten

Guess who is back ... *ducks down as a chair is thrown* ok ok I get I'm the last person who you wanna listen to but my life is a massive mess rn but due to the corona virus (i know it's probably spelt wrong) I have gained a massive break from all of it and more self esteem to continue also thank you @AvianFlower for the suggestion I will try and get onto a schedule and upload more often but no promises anyways enjoy the chapter
————————————————————————————————

Narrator pov

It's been about a month since the whole nightmare issue . There has been a few issues since then but they were mainly minor issues and overall not a problem. Now we see part of the wild Kratts crew helping a wild hyena out of a sink hole .
That part being Martin , Faith and Aviva . Chris did not go due to a certain fever he got from staying out late without the proper clothing. Koki and Jimmy were gathering supplies from a town near to the sink hole.

We focus our attention onto Chris who unfortunately feels like shi* while dealing with a certain playful demon by the name of Mel . She soon should be going off on her own but Chris had a theory that she won't want to. Anyways while Chris was trying to sleep Mel was trying to get his attention to play by some means that Aviva would hate. Mainly by chewing the extra machine parts . Overall a normal Wednesday with the duo.

Unfortunately this story isn't never gonna stay this peaceful (mwe he he)(Chris; can we have one chapter that's calm )(never that's boring )(Chris; guys comment for our peace pls)

For some odd reason the two Kratts who went into town have not return yet and it's been a couple hours. Chris was highly concerned about this so he decided to head into town and check. And due to his worry he voted on bringing hit CPS . Also it was a full moon tonight and (a said evil narrator ) his cps malfunctioned a lot during full moons do to a unknown glitch (for plot).

Chris know this and had only two hours till the full moon rose meaning he had plenty of time right (ha. No) . He spent those two hours trying to find them and guess what made it even better while he was looking they came back and didn't realise he wasn't there so they flew off. Chris was in full on panic mode he didn't bring his creature pod ether so that was great. Chris had but a few minutes before he went feral. So he did the only thing he could do.

He ran into the forest . He couldn't think of what else to do so he ran as far in as he could . He could feel himself loose focus meaning it was beginning. His suit was transforming into the Tasmanian devil suit . He managed to enter a large-ish cave before blacking out ...

To be continued

—————————————————————————————————
Hey everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll probably post the next chapter soon

Bye for now