"I have so much tea to spill that I don't want to miss any details!"

I raised a brow at him

"But you don't mind missing class?"
"Duh"

I sighed at this. I wasn't suprised really, Jimin is known to be a gossip queen and literally knows everyone's secrets. I should find it terrifying, but as long as I wasn't involved, I don't really care.

"Relax, my sweet little Alien"
"More like you're the little here-"

Jimin cut me off by shoving the papers to my face, so I pushed his arm off and growled at him. He seemed unaffected which isn't really anything new.

"Class doesn't start until 2 hours, Tae"

Now this got me really confused

"But- .....I heard? You told me-"
"Sweetie, it means I lied for you to come here earlier so I can update you on the latest gossips"

Does anyone really love Jimin? Will anyone miss him if he suddenly disappeared? Maybe the stranger really should've called the police on me because I am ready to commit a crime.

"YOU-"
"Tae, put down the spoon and murder me with it later. This is important"

I looked at him in disbelief, but this is what I get for befriending Jimin.

"Listen, out of all the gossips I've heard, this by far will surely make this school year a bit more interesting" his pink-haired friend said, buzzing with excitement.

"I only heard about some new students" I informed before taking a sip
"And one of them is the reason why I'm excited for this year~"
"A new student?"

Jimin nods excitedly at this, which made me curious. Last time he was this excited over a new student was Min Yoongi, he was known to be the bad boy of the school, but this ain't about him for now.

"So..." I started "What's so interesting about them?"
"The fact that I don't know anything about them!"

Huh?

"I only know that he's a guy, but that's it" he rest his head on the palm of his hand
"That makes you excited about this new kid?" I looked at him, not believing the nonsense I was hearing
"Yeap"

I woke up 2 hours earlier for this?

"Now you might think there's something wrong with me"

I do

"But listen! This is a first for me, Taebear" he exclaimed with flailing arms
"Don't call me that" I groaned at the ridiculous nickname, but Jimin just ignored me as usual.

"You know I'm basically a detective-"
"More like a stalker"

Jimin raised the papers threatening to hit me on the face again and that made me shut up.

"This is so out of the norm for me. I should've at least know their name, age, address, contact number and their foot size" Now I'm really starting to question his sanity after hearing the last part.
"Why would you know-"
"BUT"

Getting real annoyed of being cut off a lot

"Nothing! I got nothing at all"
He flails his arms dramatically
"It's like he just appeared out of nowhere? Even the principal made sure I didn't get my hands on his info."

I scoffed at him whining over such thing. In fact, I should be whining right now over this ridiculousness of my friend.
"More like they had enough of you blackmailing their students, but let's ignore that fact I guess"