Dream x Sippycup

Warning will be in the beginning of the story.
Warnings:
-Bad language 

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Clay's pov

As i walked into school, i was greeted with many different hello's and smiles. Considering i'd done my face reveal only last week (with the support of George obviously) and people had recognised me ten times more. I used to be the quietest kid in the school and within a week i was the most popular!

Even if i was the most popular, it felt like i only had one friend, George. Even knew who i was but no one knew about me, y'know?
George was always there for me, and George was amazing like that, George was my best friend! George was all i needed....

That was until two days ago, the new boy caught my eye, he was wearing a white shirt with a flame in the middle and a headband on. Considering this new boy had immediately clicked with the gamers i knew he was someone that i wanted to be friends with. Or more... no shut up Clay. Shut up. Just friends.

Today's the day. Todays the day i meet this boy and ask him to be my friend. Yeah. I got this. Just, no gay panics.

I walk over to the group of gamers slowly as im greeted by everyone but flame boy.

"Hey clay!"
"Dream welcome back!"
"Ive missed you clay!"

And a few others, but i was a little rude and focused my attention on this boy, he was hot as hell... i smiled at him "Hi im clay" i said, trying to seem as confident as possible but my voice turned out more shaky than wanted...

Sippy cup's pov

Woah...someone not in this small group is trying to talk to me? ME? Thats suspicious... its not a bully is it? Well he doesn't look like one.. his dirty blonde messy hair and his big hoodie and his strange white person phone case is his pocket...he looks nice... considering Wilbur, Tommy, Techno and Tubbo know him im sure he's a gamer... and I've zoned out before saying hello, SHIT!

"I'm Nick, im new around here.."

He smiled wider and looked me up and down
"A gamer right?" he asked politely

"Uh yeah, i guess you could say that.." i responded shakily, this guy was tall and at least
In the year above me...

"Awesome! Wilbur i want Nick added to the SMP! Thats if he wants to join, i have to run to class, but if you join the smp, i'll see you tonight on discord, bye All, bye nick!" He walks off to a brown haired guy with willy wonka glasses? Okay not the point. He wants to be my friend! He wants me to join his mine craft server!  This is the best day ever!!!

~~two month time skip~~

I yawned quietly into my mic "i gotta go Tubbo, good luck with your villagers, keep them away from Tommy" after a cheery "Goodnight Sapnap!!" From tubbo i left the server but changed the call i was in and went to the one clay was in alone, i wanted to see what he was up too

"Sapnap? Oh hey! Isn't it a little late for you to be playing?" He asked. I should've never told him i normally sleep at 9pm, he always mentions when its my "bed time" its so stupid. "Im fine dream" i say "Honestly, not even that tired" i lie, im exhausted, and we have an exam tomorrow, a maths exam.

"Sapnap, go to bed before i ban you." Thats so unfair what the hell. "Thats not fair! You have exams in school tomorrow too!" I heard a small wheeze from my earphones. "You're 19! Im 20! Almost 21! Your still young Sap, you need sleep! Its 1am!" He said loudly.

"Shhhhh.....just shhh..." i mumbled as i started falling sleep at my desk. "Aww your feeling asleep while on call to me, how romantic" he said sarcastically. "Clay shush...shh.." i said before i went quiet...

Back to Clayyyy's pov

"This i the only time i can think of doing this so... i love you Nick... I've only known you about two months but i love you, i do... and one day i'll be able to tell you i love you for real but now, discord will have to do, night Sappy Nappy" he said before leaving the call...

Little did clay know Nick wasn't asleep, and quietly listened to his best friend confess his love...but he didn't have time to return it...

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Word count: 768!

This is my first one shot with the members of the dream team, hope you enjoyed, bye bye ☺️😌