"so, are you going to tell us what happened on your mission? Did you kill the guy? Did you kill the sparrow dude?" I listened to his rant of questions as I lifted the weights which were now only becoming easier and easier. They were too easy so I decided to add more four more weights on each side to make it at least a decent workout. "Blaze-?"

"of course, I killed the target I never return from an unfinished mission." I cut him off from his idiotic question. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I remembered the memory. From the way, I ran my blade down his arm to his throat then to his stomach. I remembered the beautiful sight quite well as I watched the blood pour out of his worthless body. His screams though were quite melodic apart from his pathetic pleads as they were just ear bleeding.

"and what about Sparrow? Did you kill him?" My beautiful memories were then ruined by the vulgar name what has now corrupted my mind. "no, I didn't." I licked my lips as I can just imagine how scrumptious the blood would taste. And I could only grin as I can only dream about how beautiful her screams would sound. "and Sparrow is not a male she is a female." Then much to my distaste, he started soaring with laughter. "you mean to tell me you got your ass beat and shot by a girl." I dropped my weights to the floor letting the bang echo throughout the room. His laughing abruptly stopped and he looked sheepish as he knew better than to continue. "sorry man it is just hard to imagine the big bad Blaze finding out that his matching component is a girl." I scoffed there was no way that she was a worthy component of mine. She was tiny probably only just over 5'5ft and only weighing about 120 pounds. Compared to me she was nothing.

"she is a no one and soon will be dead," I said nonchalantly as I made my way over to the bench to rest. He sighed and looked at me with sympathetically. "what?" I grimaced as I looked at his stupid expression. The one thing I loathe the most in this world is pity. I have even killed people for looking at me in such a way. "nothing." he rolled his eyes then muttered things under his breath. "so have you got a location on this 'female'." he asked using air quotes. "No, the so-called sparrow is good at hiding her tracks. I will give her that." The truth was, was that she was good. She was better than good she was probably the best assassin and fighter I have come across in years. Most people who were in her place would have dropped to their knees and begged for mercy. Instead, she fought her hardest and for that reason only I respect her. But there was no doubt in the book that I was going to kill her. Because no one messes with me and gets away with it.

No one.

"well if you need me to track a location or something I can." I nodded and looked at him gratefully. I needed to find her fast I wanted her to pay and to make her feel sorry for making me look so weak. "thankyou."

For the rest of the day, both me and Simon were close to giving it up. We have lost count of the number of files we have been through trying to find this stupid girl. She somehow managed to swipe all of the surveillance cameras memories. "well my dear friend she is good." Simon muttered in disbelief. He was one of the best hackers in the country he can basically hack into anything.

"she is a mole," I grunted as I run my fingers through my hair. "Jesus I have never seen a girl put such a number on you." My blue eyes glared daggers at Simon who was only wiggling his eyebrows and smiling like a Cheshire cat. "fuck off."

Raising his hands in surrender he got up from the couch putting his laptop down. "where are you going we are not finished?"

"Unlike you, I actually need food to keep working." I clicked my tongue as I tried to control my breathing. "so, pepperoni or meat lovers?" I wanted to grimace as a pizza menu was waved in front of me. "this is why you can't get a girl. your fat ass gets in the way." He rolled his eyes and waved me away. "so, meat lovers it is." I opened my laptop to ignore the swine as he took my credit card from my wallet to pay for the pizzas.

"sooo while we are waiting for the food lets talk?" I gave him a disgusted look then went back to my laptop to ignore him. "so do you think she is hot?" I gave him a confused look. "Who?" I furrowed my eyebrows wondering who on earth he Is talking about.

"sparrow!" now he looked at me as If I was the dumb one. "what about her?" I question calmly folding my hands. "dude was she hot? Like..... Did she have a good rack or an ass? I don't really know what you're into. Talk to your good ole buddy." He swung his arm around me and smiled reassuringly. I shook his arm off my shoulders and glared at him letting my aura fill the room with dominance and anguish. But of course, he acted oblivious and kept his façade on. So I decided to answer he his stupid ludicrous question knowing he was going to keep pestering me if I didn't.

"she was..."

"she was?" he encouraged. "she was tiny." I had no other words to describe Sparrow other than she was tiny. The only other thing what rang through me was her voice. Her voice was smooth and harmonic. Unlike so many women I have come across who have high pitch annoying voices. Instead, her voice was smooth but held the power stronger than many men I have encountered.

Before I heard the voice I had just thought that she was a young male. Her clothes showed no womanly touch and she kept all the feminine curves hidden from under her dark baggy clothes. It was only until I heard the smooth harmonic voice was until I found out that behind all of the masks she was a woman.

Simon

Simon

age: 24

height: 6'0